Part 62

jiang liu orange did not deliberately ignore qin law, after he asked, he sent qin law's answer to the group, and the more he asked, the more he felt that qin law was really suitable.

i was serious: i knew he was such a good fit, i should have gone on a blind date with him first.

guo qifan: so it seems that your three views and personality with qin yingdi are indeed very suitable, but will a figure like qin yingdi be willing to be close?

zheng kailin: large households generally pay attention to the door to the door.

zheng kailin: if you ask him directly, even if he doesn't want to, it's not easy to say it directly, because it will make him feel embarrassed.

zheng kailin: and most importantly, the right personality and three views do not mean that he likes men, he may like women.

i'm serious: it makes sense.

when zheng kailin saw this sentence, he was about to have a conditioned reflex, and he always felt that he would say that sentence i went to ask and see in the next second, and quickly opened a private chat and sent him a message.

zheng kailin: what time do you come back tomorrow? i'll pick you up.

i'm serious: no, my agent will pick us up tomorrow.

zheng kailin: well, do you still have a job when you come back tomorrow? i have something i want to tell you.

i'm serious: not tomorrow, but the day after tomorrow, can't the phone and wechat say?

zheng kailin: no, this matter is more important to me, and i must say it to my face.

i was serious: then when i got back tomorrow, we would get together in the rental house in the evening.

zheng kailin: i invited you out to dinner, just the two of us.

although jiang liu orange was surprised, he did not ask why, anyway, he really had nothing to do tomorrow, so he agreed.

zheng kailin breathed a sigh of relief, there was less than a day left, although it was a little urgent, but he was afraid that if he dragged on too long, there would be more changes, and he would be at ease as soon as possible.

at the same time, after qin lu hung up the phone, he kept recalling zhou wenbin's speech in his mind.

of course, he knew that when the agent said it, his mind involuntarily brought himself and the youth into it, and there was no moment when he realized as clearly as he did now that he really liked each other.

qin lu gently pulled the neckline, pushed open the balcony window and walked out, the cool breeze of the night was blowing on his face, the handsome facial features appeared deeper under the same light, and the eyes that were the most calm in the usual days had become complicated at this time.

the first time as a matchmaker, he really did not consider this, he thought that as long as the introduction of two people to know, there is no need to consider the other, and now i know that the original also has to consider the problem of the model.

qin lu remembered what the agent said and asked him if he was 1 or 0.

if it was at the beginning, he could ask the other party without pressure, but now he has a different thought about the other party.

qin lu was a little hesitant, whether he wanted to ask or not.

"is it hot in the house?"

suddenly, the voice of youth came from the side.

as soon as qin lu turned his head, he saw the young man with his hands propped on the railing, tilting his head and looking at him curiously, not knowing how long he had been watching, and his heart jumped violently. <