Part 85

After breakfast, Qin Lu changed into the suit that Lin Tesuke had sent yesterday, and then the two of them went out.

Afraid that Qin Lu still had the sequelae of last night's drunkenness, Jiang Liu Orange took the initiative to be his driver.

Qin Lu gave him the address of the company, "Do you want me to show you the way, or do you want to navigate?"

"Not at all." Jiang Liu Orange started the car, drove the car out of Siming Community, and came to the wide road, "Although I haven't been to your company yet, I have lived in Yun City for several years and know how to get there."

"Okay, then you drive slowly, don't worry."

Jiang Liu Orange asked, "It's already eight o'clock, won't you be late?" Qin Lu smiled slightly: "I am the boss, even if I don't go, no one dares to talk about me, after all, everyone's salary is still counting on me to pay." 

Arriving near the company, Jiang Liu Orange drove the car into the underground parking lot of the building under the instructions of Qin Lu.

The two took the elevator up, And Jiang Liu Orange did not notice that the elevator taken by the company's senior management was next door, and directly walked into the employee elevator.

At first, he didn't notice it, and Qin Lu didn't remind him.

Until the employees who came in on other floors saw Qin Lu, they were all startled, and it seemed that they were very surprised why Qin Zong would take the employee elevator, but every employee who came in would immediately shout Qin Zonghao after being frightened.

Jiang Liu Orange found that something was wrong, if Qin Lu often took the elevator here, the employees should not be so surprised.

When he stepped out of the elevator, Jiang Liu orange asked, "Don't you usually take this elevator?" 

"No, there are elevators that are specially taken by the upper floors." Qin Lu smiled and squinted back.

"Then why don't you remind me?"

"It's okay to take it once in a while, it doesn't have to be the same elevator."

Jiang Liu Orange nodded, "But why do they seem to be a little afraid of you?" Especially a few, as if you were a flood beast, the reaction was a little fierce.

Qin Luguan smiled, "Probably because I can control whether they can continue to work in the company."

Jiang Liu Orange thought thoughtfully.

Lin Tesuke knew that they were coming, and was already waiting outside, and when he saw Qin Lu coming up, he came over to report on today's work.

Jiang Liu Orange looked at Qin Lu, who listened carefully to the reports of his subordinates, for a while he was a bit into the gods, and the man's focused appearance seemed to be more handsome than usual, and there was a stronger charm, this feeling he had only seen when men were filming, and he did not expect that he was also like this when he worked.

Because he was a little distracted, he didn't notice that Qin Lu stopped as he walked, and only a little bit about to hit the man's broad and strong back.

Qin Lu turned around, saw his body shaking sharply, and pulled his arm to carry it to himself.

Ginger's head rested on his shoulder, and his nose hit the hard bones and muscles of his shoulder a bit.

At this time, the two seemed to be hugging each other. <

The people around who saw this scene were like robots who had stopped clockwork, looking at it in a daze.