Part 28

The atmosphere at the scene became a little awkward, and the person in charge and staff of the racecourse tried not to make a sound, so as not to make the distinguished guests more embarrassed.

They kept their heads down and didn't let others see their expressions, lest they be spotted with the uncontrollable curvature of the corners of their mouths.

After all, Zhou Beiwang was a person who had seen the big world, and he had never experienced any big winds and waves, and he quickly calmed down, and even felt that Jiang Liu Orange was more interesting than he thought.

"You... You're right, it's human nature to love beauty. He originally wanted

to say that you are very interesting, but suddenly remembered the funny soul he just said, and the other party said that it was outdated, and it didn't seem a little low for him to say it again.

"Have you ever ridden a horse?" Zhou Beiwang ignored the eyes of others and directly changed the subject.

Ginger Liu Orange naturally did not ride.

Zhou Beiwang immediately laughed, "It doesn't matter, I can teach you." 

Subsequently, Zhou Beiwang took them to the changing room.

Jiang Liu Orange was the first time to come, and After Zhou Beiwang asked him about his size, he asked the staff to get a new set of equestrian suits and equestrian boots.

Qin Lu had come to this horse farm before, and the person in charge of the horse farm had already brought his clothes without opening his mouth.

Then they went to the changing room.

It didn't take long for the two men who had changed their clothes to come out.

Qin Lu has long hands and long feet, a horseman's suit presents his perfect height ratio, tall and eye-catching, very handsome, his plasticity is also very strong, when he puts on this equestrian suit, the noble temperament and gentlemanly demeanor on the body are also born.

Jiang Liu Orange, who came out from behind him, did not hesitate to let go.

The short white T, the black body-shaping protective vest, outlines the long upper body, the two legs are straight and slender under the background of the equestrian boots, with a delicate and perfect face, like a little boy who ran out of the century-old family.

Zhou Beiwang heard footsteps coming from behind him, knew that they had changed their clothes, and turned back.

The skin of the youth is relatively white, and after walking into the sun, the skin is even whiter like a crystal clear jade.

Zhou Beiwang narrowed his eyes slightly, as if the light was very dazzling.

Unexpectedly, after the youth changed into an equestrian suit, the temperament of the whole person became different.

After changing their clothes, the head of the racecourse took them to pick out the horses.

Jiang Liu Orange did not know how to pick horses, and the person in charge knew that he was riding a horse for the first time, so he picked a slightly smaller horse with a relatively docile temper.

On the other side, Qin Lu picked a horse that looked strong and tall.

When the horse was led to the horse farm, he jumped directly up, and the movement was very smooth.

The reason why he did not refuse Zhou Beiwang to choose the horse farm as a blind date location is also this, his daily work intensity is very intense, especially after receiving Cheng Qinghua's unexpected movie, so he also wants to relax.