Part 63

qin lu's throat rolled a little, and the smoke caught in his fingertips almost fell down the railing.

although i had expected that aspect in my heart, i really did not expect that the youth would ask it so bluntly.

compared with those who always talk three points and leave seven points in social interactions, the young man frankly calls his heart a little more like.

he doesn't like men, but he likes ginger.

qin lu looked at the youth on the other side, and the youth was still waiting for his answer, and the expression on his face could not have been more serious.

before this question, he was not sure, but he could now be absolutely sure that the youth would also list him as a candidate for a blind date.

"i didn't like it two months ago, but now..." qin lu didn't hide his gaze, looking directly at jiang liu orange, the other party was also looking at him, occasionally blinking his eyes, the thick eyelashes were like a small fan, fanning in his heart, the words that were about to blurt out suddenly stopped in his throat, he suddenly thought that if he directly said that he liked youth, the other party would not have a burden.

although he and jiang liu orange had only known each other for a few months, they also knew about the young people in finding a partner.

his requirements for his partner seem to be more focused on suitability and dislike than like and dislike, and it seems that in his mind, the former is the most important.

qin lu thought that he had asked his agent to help him investigate the relationship between jiang liu orange and lady mo.

without getting into a deeper level, he always thought that such a good person as a young man should have a warm and wonderful family. <

it wasn't until he saw the document that he learned that the young man had been abandoned by his parents since he was a child, and had been dependent on his grandfather until high school, when he died in high school, when he was left alone.

one of his biological parents is mrs. mo of mo group, who is also the current owner of mo's entertainment.

qin lu could hardly imagine how desperate it would be when the young man learned that his parents, who had abandoned him since childhood, not only did not recognize him, but gave him the maternal love he had lost for many years, and even used his power in the entertainment industry to suppress him.

because of her parents, jiang liu orange blamed this failed marriage on their inappropriateness, and love could not make them last.

based on this concept of marriage, jiang liu orange will choose to go on a blind date after graduation, because blind dates do not require love.

thinking of this, qin lu's eyes refocused on jiang liu's body and said seriously, "but now, there is someone who makes me think it is good to try." 

the other party gently stared at his eyes, jiang liu orange felt like the other party was confessing to himself for a moment, and his heart also beat a few more times at that moment, this feeling was too strange, he couldn't bear to reach out and touch the location of the heart.

he felt that qin lu was really similar to him, he didn't know that he could be with a man before, and later he also felt that he could try it, and their personalities and three views, as well as their vision of the family were similar.

such a person was right next to him, but he had never thought of it. <

if he had thought earlier, he and qin lu would not have wasted two or three months of time, perhaps the more they got along, the more pleasant they were, and now they had developed to the point where they could get married.