Part 78

the two came to the garden, qin lu just finished talking to zhou beiwang on the phone, saw madam long smiling, and seemed to be in a very good mood, so he guessed whether something had just happened.

"what's so happy?"

ms. long repeated what had just happened, "mo juncheng, the second wife, has always had a lot of ambitions, but unfortunately she has given birth to a waste son, fortunately you are like me, if you are like that old guy, i can only have one more by myself."

qin lu directly ignored the last few words, but he was quite surprised, he originally wanted to help his sweetheart solve the trouble of lady mo privately, but he did not expect that he would easily solve it himself.

"you guessed it?"

jiang liu orange looked innocent, "no, many things, as long as they are equated with interests, it is easy to guess."

the more madam long looked, the more she liked it, "liu orange, when are you going to marry qin lu?" although the same-sex marriage law has not yet been passed in the country, i know that there is a country that can and does not allow divorce. 

"a little over a month ago, you didn't agree with me and ryu orange." qin lu kindly reminded her.

madam long gave him a graceful look, "half a year ago, you didn't like liu orange."

qin lu was so intimidated that he had nothing to say.

while they were chatting, zhou bei looked at them again because they were slow to go to the hall, and saw that madam long had instantly become restrained.

"aunt long, when did you come?" my mom was just asking about you, why haven't you come yet?

"just come, let's go." when madam long finished speaking, she took the lead and walked to the banquet hall, "fight the war."

zhou beiwang suddenly came to his senses and immediately followed up.

qin lu also took jiang liu orange with him.

a group of four people returned to the banquet hall, where many of the guests were already seated.

as soon as ms. long appeared, she immediately attracted the attention of many people, and several bosses took the initiative to come and greet her as soon as she sat down.

"this is ling gongzi qin lu?" it's a talented person.

"yeah, i didn't expect that the famous qin ying emperor was actually the son of lady long, and my daughter had been chanting all the years ago, saying that her idol was going to come back, and she was very happy."

"yes, my daughter who is abroad is also a fan of qin lu, and i heard that qin lu will also attend the banquet, and told me to ask him for an autograph."

after qin lu took over some of qin's properties, he did not have a high profile, but it was difficult to conceal his identity, after all, he was the only legitimate heir of the dragon family and the qin family, even if qin dong did not accept it, he could not change this fact.

several bosses gave face like this, and qin lu had no reason to admit it.

after a few words of greeting, the crowd noticed that there was another person next to qin lu, who looked at the young man very fresh- and angry, but he was with madam long and qin lu, and several bosses thought that it was the son of which family.

"i wonder who this little prince is?" mr. qi asked with a smile. <

as soon as qin lu was about to start introducing, madam long preemptively said, "his name is jiang liu orange, and he is also my son." seeing