Part 10

When the boss was looking at Jiang Liu Orange, Jiang Liu Orange was also looking at her.

He remembers the first time they met, the boss made a lot of concessions on the contract in order to sign him, and said a lot of sympathetic words.

He said that the entertainment industry is a very cruel place, Zhou Sheng Entertainment has no strength, can only survive in the cracks, has always been, the company's resources, artists' announcements have to rely on him to pull.

Later, he found that Jiang Liu Orange did not have too much expression, and he changed the routine again, saying that even if it was difficult, as long as he signed Zhou Sheng Entertainment, he would definitely do his best to make him popular.

The words of a year ago seem to be vividly remembered, of course, the main reason is that Jiang Liu orange's memory is not bad, and even the boss's expression at that time is still clearly remembered.

Only after that, the boss seemed to have forgotten what he had said.

While saying that the company is not easy, let him be considerate, say that the company is also helpless, and at the same time, he will be half hidden without mercy.

"Ryu Orange, I haven't seen you for a long time, you look pretty good, your face is quite rosy." The boss smiled and squinted, and the opening was a homely gesture.

Jiang Liu Orange recalled a laugh, "This is also thanks to the boss." 

Hearing the meaning of the words, the boss also did not change his face: "I know that you have complaints about the company, but you yourself have not seized the opportunity, if you had not changed the contract to that, the company would have invested costs to make you popular, and there would be no later events." 

At that time, because the contract change did not have much benefit to the company, he would hesitate to invest a lot of costs. <

As a result, after he thought about it, someone came to him and asked him to hide Ginger Liu Orange.

At first, he was reluctant to do so, and Zhou Sheng Entertainment waited so long to sign up for an artist who was perfect in every way.

Li Qiu rolled his eyes as he listened: "Boss, everyone understands people, there is no need to say such things, everyone knows what benefits Zhou Sheng Entertainment has gained after hiding Jiang Liu Orange." 

At first, he didn't understand that he was more beneficial to the company than the snow-hidden ginger liu orange.

Later, someone secretly told him that the company used Jiang Liu orange for a lot of benefits.

Under the matchmaking of the other party, Zhou Sheng Entertainment not only used the resources given by the other party to successfully win an artist, but even other artists also drank soup.

Only the used Jiang Liu Orange got nothing.

Because Jiang Liu orange has not come to make trouble this year, the boss has always thought that Jiang Liu Orange knows that he cannot resist the company, and only wants to terminate the contract after the contract expires, the other party does not come to make trouble, he can also maintain the surface politeness.

Now that he was poked by Li Qiu, the smile on the boss's face disappeared for the most part, and he leaned back on the office chair in boredom and cocked Erlang's legs.

"Listen to my assistant, you want to terminate the contract, do you know that if you want to terminate the contract with the company in advance, you have to pay liquidated damages, and the money has been brought?"

He looked at Jiang Liu Orange, looking like he was in a position of victory. <

Li Qiu didn't know where he came from, did he forget the contents of that contract completely.