Part 56

The next morning, Jian Qiao came down to find Jiang Liu Orange and asked him to go to the cafeteria for breakfast.

After eating, they went to the crew together, and this time Jiang Liu orange finally got his own nanny car, and the company assigned him a car and a driver.

As soon as you walk out of the hotel, the nanny cart is waiting at the door.

Because Jian Qiao did not have a car, Jiang Liu Orange took him for a ride.

Arriving at the crew, most of the crew and the cast had arrived, putting on makeup and getting ready for filming, and everyone looked very busy.

But when they see Jane Joe, they will take the time to say hello to him.

It can be seen that his status in the crew is very high, probably second only to Qian Director.

Jian Qiao was in the crew, qian dao called him over, it seemed that there was something to discuss with him, and he could still hold the script in his hand, Jian Qiao said calmly: "Wait a minute, I will come back to you, I will first take Liu Orange to the dressing room."

 Qian Dao originally wanted to say that he would find a staff member to bring it, but suddenly thought that Jian Qiao was rarely so enthusiastic, and his affairs were not urgent anyway, "Okay, then you go first."

Jiang Liu Orange turned his head to Jian Qiao and said, "If you have something to be busy with, you can go busy first, don't worry about us." 

"That's not okay." Jane Joe smiled, "I just rubbed your car over, just leave you like this, I don't want to go, let's go." 

Jiang Liu Orange heard that it was not good to refuse again. <

Jane Joe took him to the dressing room, where there were a lot of people, actors of all sizes and actresses.

"Before the crew rented the place late, so the venue was limited, there were only two dressing rooms, the other one was used by several leading actors, and the other actors were here to put on makeup, and you would just take a look."

Jiang Liu Orange asked, "Why do you say that?"

Jian Qiao was stunned, "You are not a small actor now, the popularity is so high, a star like you will generally ask for a separate dressing room."

Jiang Liu orange shrugged, "I don't care."

Jian Qiao smiled: "It is I who want to fork, then you put on makeup first, I will go to find Qian Dao, and come back to you."

Although there are more people in the dressing room, but Jiang Liu orange does not need to wait, because the company also assigned him a makeup artist, makeup artist called Lu Xiaomei, is a very mobile girl, when he came to find the stylist of the crew, and the stylist negotiated jiang Liu orange today's makeup before coming, more than an hour later to get the role of the shape.

"Hello, can you make one for me too?" A young actor came over, his expression seemed a little anxious.

Jiang Liu Orange recognized the actor, and when he first came in, he found that the other party had been sitting in the corner.

Jiang Liu Orange looked at Lu Xiaomei with an inquiring look, Lu Xiaomei's eyes were bent, she had put on makeup for many celebrities, but there were few like Jiang Liu Orange who would ask her for advice first.

"Yes." She said.

The young actor was very happy, and quickly said several thanks, "My name is He Yu, thank you so much, everyone is so busy, I waited for almost a morning, I am afraid that I have not put on makeup after my turn to play."