Part 86

When Qin Lu was in the office, Jiang Liu Orange sat on the leather sofa and chatted with his friends.

The agent sent him a message, telling him that the movie he and Qin Lu made was about to be released as a New Year film for the New Year.

Qin Lu has stopped filming, returned to be a major shareholder, most of them will not appear to publicize, and with the current popularity of the movie, there is no need for him to appear in person.

But this film is jiang Liu's first film after all, and if he can attend several promotional events, it will be more beneficial to him.

Agent: No need to advertise a national tour, just attend a few important promotional events.

Agent: Also, you may also need to be present at the screening, and there will be a lot of senior filmmakers and media at that time, and it will be good for you to know more people.

Li Qiu was afraid that he would not have the ambition to do so, and he would not be concerned about his first film, so he hastily said several benefits.

I'm serious: Good.

He agreed so quickly, Li Qiu was a little uncomfortable, and thought that it would take a little more tongue to convince him.

I'm serious: you're doing it for my own good, I know.

Li Qiu was stunned, when your true heart is looked at by the other party in the eyes and put on the heart, that feeling is like hitting the heart, and the eyes are actually a little sour.

Fortunately, he was the only one now, and it would be a shame to be known that he had just been moved and almost cried.

After chatting with Li Qiu, Jiang Liu Orange went to see the news and turned into a 99+ group chat record.

Sure enough, he saw that Guo Qifan was brushing the screen, and he was bored to soak on the internet every day after the annual leave, and he knew what was going on the network for the first time.

After reading the above message, Jiang Liu orange was to the effect of saying why Spark Entertainment and Tongbao Film and Television did not cooperate.

Qiao Bing has always been very face-saving, and will cooperate with the reply when he has time.

Jiang Liu Orange unexpectedly found that Zheng Kailin, who rarely appeared to chat with everyone about gossip, actually replied more than Qiao Bing this time.

Zheng Kailin: Tongbao Film and Television is a subsidiary of Mo's Group, and Zhongcheng Film and Television occupy the domestic market, and suddenly these negative news appears, which should be fueled by someone.

Speaking of Mo's Group, it is definitely necessary to mention Mo's Entertainment, And It is no secret that Mo's Entertainment is targeting Jiang Liu Orange, and everyone in the group knows it.

Zheng Kailin: Tongbao Film and Television suddenly broke up with Xinghuo Entertainment, and the high probability is related to Liu Orange, which can make Tongbao Film and Television suffer a big loss and affect the stock price of Mo's Group, such a hand must have been premeditated, and it is not something that ordinary people can do, the other party should make a big effort in the two fights, not as simple as it seems on the surface.

Guo Qifan: Then Zheng always thinks who will do it?

Zheng Kailin: There is only one person I can think of.

Guo Qifan: Who?

Qiao Bing: Who else but the Qin Ying Emperor who returned home to inherit hundreds of billions of family property?