Part 24

The crew found today's director particularly fierce, grumpy than ever before.

One actor just said the wrong thing, and the director scolded him with his horn, and an employee was scolded by the director for making a mistake in a prop.

The current director looks like an enraged fire-breathing dragon, angry at whoever he catches.

Yesterday there were still some laughter and laughter of the crew, today in addition to the noise made by the work, everyone did not dare to talk randomly, the whole crew became a little dull and forced.

Several old actors inquired from Liu Yangxi about the news, but Liu Yangxi did not know the reason.

"If I knew, I wouldn't be so upset." Liu Yangxi smiled bitterly, and the most tragic thing was him, "I only know that the director has been like this since last night." 

"If it's not related to filming, it's a personal issue."

"Do you remember what the director said about blind dates before, maybe it has something to do with it?"

The crowd secretly hid in the corner, and you guessed one sentence at a time, and they didn't notice that the initiator was Jiang Liu orange, who had just come to the crew.

"What are you talking about?" Jiang Liu Orange saw them gathered together and whispered.

Liu Yangxi immediately sneaked a glance in the direction of the director, to make sure that he did not notice this side, the cannon fire was aimed at the prop group, and whispered: "Talking about the director, today is like eating an explosive package."

Jiang Liu Orange didn't see the picture of him getting angry before, and said, "Doesn't he do this every day?"

Liu Yangxi: "Uh... Today is a little more serious than before, don't you also live on the ninth floor, did you hear anything last night? <

Jiang Liu Orange thought for a moment: "I didn't hear anything, I slept early last night."

Liu Yangxi didn't expect him to really know anything, "In short, today's director is not very annoying, don't look for him for anything." Jiang Liu Orange also wanted to go and tell him about the leave, "Why?"

Liu Yangxi said: "When the director is in a bad mood, he may not agree to anything you say.

Jiang Liu Orange: "Then I will wait until he is in a good mood to talk about it." Zhou Wenbin didn't mean to listen to their chat content, he just happened to pass by, and happened to hear it, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but twitch a little.

If he didn't know the inside story and heard Jiang Liu orange, he would think that he really didn't know anything.

He didn't understand whether Jiang Liu Orange really didn't know or was he pretending to be stupid.

Looking at his calm expression, he always felt that it was the former, and this person may not really realize that the reason for Cheng Dao's unhappiness is related to him.

This atmosphere lasts until the afternoon.

After Qin Lu finished shooting the twentieth scene, the director shouted a click, letting everyone rest for twenty minutes.

Cheng Qinghua came to Qin Lu's powder room and lounge with a straight face, and he knocked on the door.

"Can I say a few words to you alone?"

Qin Lu bowed his head slightly. <

The makeup master sister and assistant immediately walked out consciously, and Zhang Ning also helped to close the door of the room.