Part 46

people are almost gone, and the next script reading will not continue.

because of the investment of cloud video in this web series, in addition to male number one, several other main actors are people from their company.

if the company wants to divest, it will definitely take its own actors away, and director liu will have to find actors again.

director liu said to jiang liu orange with a reluctant expression: "let's do this today, and when will we start to inform you."

jiang liu orange said curiously, "why do you have to use me?"

director liu took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, but just took out a cigarette and grinded it on his hand, "you are very suitable for this role, if you play it, you will definitely achieve the effect i want."

jiang liu orange felt that he was too optimistic about himself.

director liu can probably guess what he is thinking, some of the feelings are not easy to say, probably it is a kind of intuition, but he put all his wealth on this web series, sold the house, bought the novel rights of the web series, and now he only has this one chance, he must be more cautious.

after saying goodbye to director liu, they took the elevator down again.

"what the hell is going on?" li qiu couldn't hold back.

jiang liu orange said, "that's what you think."

li qiu leaned on a voice, "this mo's entertainment is also too disgraceful, yesterday bought the water army black you on the hot search, this time want to get rid of your resources, how they are so ghostly." <

jiang liu orange smiled.

li qiu also said: "how can you still laugh out, if the cloud video is divested, this web drama is indeed very likely to be unable to shoot, the web drama is inherently risky, and now there is mo's entertainment obstruction, the probability of loss is greater."

jiang liu orange said disapprovingly: "mo's entertainment has been targeting me, but which time have you seen them succeed?"

li qiu was silent for a moment, "it seems that it has never been successful, but this time the trouble may be greater, the cloud video divestment, the gap is not generally large, even if director liu still has a house, it can't make up for this gap."

it takes at least tens of millions to make a web drama, and no one can come up with so much money except for large companies.

after returning to the car, after a period of silence, li qiu let out another sigh.

"it's a pity, when you said before that the novel of this web drama is good, i also went to see it, it is really very good, although director liu has always insisted that the male number one is none other than you, but i think he should still compromise in the end, the venue of this drama has been rented, if the boot time is not enough to start shooting, i am afraid that director liu's economic strength will not last long."

jiang liu orange snorted, "since the reading meeting has been canceled, you should call zhou wenbin and ask if you want to advance the time to today." when

li qiu saw that he didn't want to talk, he cooperatively changed the subject: "okay, i'll call him now."

zhou wenbin, who received the call, readily agreed and changed the time to this afternoon. <

at the agreed time, zhou wenbin rushed to the meeting place and saw that jiang liu orange and three people were there.

"am i late?" he glanced at his watch and saw that he hadn't come late, ten minutes before the agreed time.