Part 32

the impact of the video was obviously greater than li qiu expected.

before the negative news spread across the internet, the small crew issued a statement in order to rub the heat.

unexpectedly, just half a day later, things reversed, several small crew members were punched in the face, and netizens went to their official blog to ask them if they regretted it.

of course, the directors and producers of several small crews regretted it, if they had not jumped out so eagerly at that time, and then sent an invitation to jiang liuorange after jiang liuorange clarified, they could also gain enough attention and exposure.

of the several crews that jiang liu orange interviewed, only one crew has not responded.

until this morning, li qiu suddenly received a call from them, telling them that the audition had passed.

"the call was made to me by their director himself, but do you know what role they set for you?" li qiu deliberately sold a guanzi.

jiang liu orange asked, "what role?"

li qiu: "male number one, you interviewed male number three before, but the director felt that your image and male number one were also in line with it, and the reason why there was no news in the first two days was also this reason, because the producer felt that you had only acted in a movie, and there was no fame, and it was too risky to serve as male number one as soon as you came up, but i didn't expect that you suddenly became popular after that, and the producer agreed." 

li qiu had a trance feeling when he spoke, how long had it been since he and zhou sheng entertainment had terminated their contract.

jiang liu orange's weibo fans have directly risen to millions, and they are not zombie fans, and their resources are getting better and better.

"in addition to this, i have received a lot of letters from brokerage companies, as well as several endorsement offers from food companies." iit's like a dream, as if overnight, from a small artist who has no one to care about suddenly becomes a piece of steamed bun.

"endorsement aside, let's talk about the brokerage company, small company i basically skipped directly, there are two companies that are still quite famous in the entertainment industry want to sign you."

jiang liu orange sat down in a chair by the window, "which two?"

li qiu: "one is mo's entertainment, this company is very strong, backed by mo's group, the other is korean entertainment, cultivating a lot of first-line stars, if you must choose, mo's entertainment will be better, this company's first-line stars are not many, if there are too many stars, resources are not enough, even if you sign up, it will not get too much attention, but mo's entertainment also has a drawback, the role you are playing now, xie fei, was originally mo's entertainment also helping mo yi fight, and later you took it, if they remember hated it, it was not suitable to go.

jiang liu orange did not expect that mo's entertainment would actually find himself and want to sign him into their company.

mo yi also made a contribution when he was searching on the video, obviously the other party has been paying attention to himself, and maybe the other party also knows about this matter.

do you want to sign him into mo's entertainment so that you can use the company's authority to prey on him?

"neither company is considering it for the time being." jiang liu orange guessed that mo yi should not have known that he had recognized his identity until now, otherwise he would not have directly issued a signing invitation to himself in the name of mo's entertainment.