Part 17

Cheng Qinghua's new movie has just started, and the photo was taken by the crew again, but no one doubts his motives for sending this photo.

Zhou Wenbin has followed the group, more or less knows Cheng Qinghua's personality, if it is just a simple appreciation, the other party will not send this circle of friends, and he still has some resistance to blind dates before.

Filmmaking is Cheng Qinghua's lifelong dream, coupled with the pursuit of art, when shooting each film, he will invest twelve points of seriousness and energy.

In fact, at the beginning of this year, the heavenly movie can start shooting, but he has not found the male protagonist in his mind, and he can't see that he can achieve a perfect movie but because of the flaws in the protagonist, this delay has dragged on for half a year.

It can be seen that he is stubborn in some things, and he agreed to be close to Jiang Liu orange because of Qin Law.

Zhou Wenbin did not have to think about it and knew that when Cheng Qinghua made a movie, it was impossible to spend time and energy on falling in love with the actors he chose, which was equivalent to a workplace taboo.

I didn't expect to change so quickly, and it wasn't the direction he thought it would be.

Cheng Qinghua's circle of friends is not only praising Jiang Liu orange, but also telling them that he has accepted the existence of Jiang Liu orange as a blind date and intends to be serious.

"It's really strange, Cheng Dao is still a little resistant this morning, how did he suddenly accept it?" Zhou Wenbin was a little puzzled.

"Not surprising." Qin Lu returned the mobile phone to him and sat down again, "Jiang Liu Orange is so good, unless he is blind, he will not look at him."

Zhou Wenbin thought about it too, if he let him be a straight man and Jiang Liu orange such a good-looking person, he might also want to bend, not to mention Cheng Dao, a man who was already bent.

"Cheng Dao accepted, this is a good thing, if they can succeed, Brother Qin, you can also be considered a successful retirement." <

Retirement?

Qin Lu thought about Jiang Liu's experience of a year-old blind date, I am afraid it is not so easy.

Cheng Qinghua is the director, destined that he will be very busy in the crew, but before he was forced by Qin Lu to send a message, after this time to see the right eye, without Qin Luti, he himself will take the initiative to send a message.

Cheng Qinghua is also very fortunate, if it is not in the crew, Jiang Liu orange is not an actor, he may not know what to talk about, but the director and the actor are not the same, if you want to talk, more is the topic.

Cheng Qinghua: It's very late, if there is anything you don't understand, you can come to me at any time.

I'm serious: Okay, Cheng.

Cheng Qinghua: In the future, you don't need to call me Cheng Dao, so much to see, I'm older than you, you can call me brother, or just call me by my name.

I'm serious: in the crew, I'll still call you Director Cheng.

Cheng Qinghua deliberately got closer to him, and only wanted him to change his title, but it was really not good to call him this way in the crew, and others would only speculate about their relationship, in case it affected the progress of the movie.

Cheng Qinghua: Well, privately you can call my name directly, I still have some things, you go to sleep first, tomorrow there are several important scenes.