Part 37

the temperament of the two is not the same, the height and body type are also completely different, just seeing jiang liu orange's outfit, zhou beiwang can't help but think of qin lu.

after jiang liu orange got into the car, zhou beiwang asked curiously, "will you also have to do this kind of dress when you go out in the future?"

jiang liu orange said: "my agent said that i am on fire now, and it is not good not to be recognized without pretending to be recognized."

zhou beiwang thought of his nickname on the internet, and while starting the car, he smiled and said: "you are really hot now, recently even my company's employees are saying, and many people have bought food that you endorse."

jiang liu orange: "there is also a little bit of bad."

zhou bei looked down and asked curiously, "what's not good?"

jiang liu orange: "it's too busy, i was going to look for you after i returned to yun city, but my agent arranged a week's work for me, because it was arranged in advance, and i also agreed with the merchants, there was no way to refuse, and there was no way to postpone." 

zhou beiwang's heart was immediately touched, the corners of his mouth involuntarily bent up, no one did not like this feeling of being valued, "do you attach great importance to our relationship?"

jiang liu orange: "of course, without contacting you a few more times, how can i determine whether we are suitable or not, in case it is not suitable, two people together will only increase the annoyance."

zhou beiwang didn't know what he was thinking, and suddenly asked, "what if it's not suitable?" <

jiang liu orange: "of course, it ends early, it is good for each other, and it will not hurt the family, after all, the two are going to spend a lifetime together." zhou beiwang saw the young man's

serious expression through the mirror, and suddenly had a feeling that he was undergoing a major examination and was very likely to be eliminated, and when he was so unconfident in himself, he felt incredible.

more than half an hour later, the sports car pulled into the parking lot of a clubhouse, and then a waiter led them in.

this is a high-end clubhouse, not as noisy and noisy as the general clubhouse, and all the noise is isolated behind the door.

until the waiter pushed open a door, a heat wave swept in in an instant, accompanied by the sound of a lively party.

"here they come."

as soon as they entered, they were noticed by a group of people in the corner who were playing a game.

"that young man was zhou beiwang's blind date, very good-looking, my mother also bought snacks from the fat food company he endorsed, i just casually said a word in case it was a human design, and as a result, i was scolded by my mother."

"won't you, auntie also believes that the character of the entertainment industry is real?"

"she doesn't believe that the people in the entertainment industry are true, but she believes that jiang liuorange's nickname is true, and you don't know that my mother was just an ordinary person before marrying my father, and the snacks she often ate in her childhood were from this company." <

dou binbin shrugged, he was the little fan who was very happy after seeing qin lu at the horse farm last time.

wang jingjing, who was beside him, also said, "don't say something you shouldn't say in front of beiwang, so as not to be like rong heng."

 the other person immediately said, "rest assured, even if we don't like it, we won't show it in front of zhou beiwang." 

but it's not so easy to fit into their circle.