Part 54

After the friend was added, Jane Joe sent a message over.

Jane Joe: If I hadn't been looking at my phone and not noticed that you added my friend in turn.

I'm serious: I didn't receive a message to add my friend.

Jane Joe: I added it, why didn't I receive it?

I'm serious: sometimes the system is delayed.

Jane Joe: Well, but how do you have my WeChat?

I was serious: I asked Qin Lu for it.

Jane Jo: Are you still together?

I was serious: we came together.

After getting into the car, Qin Lu saw that Jiang Liu orange had been holding the mobile phone and was chatting with his head down.

It seems that he inadvertently glanced at his mobile phone screen and found that the avatar was a bit familiar, and it seemed to be Jane Qiao's WeChat avatar.

Although he has JiaJian Qiao's WeChat, he does not often chat with Jian Qiao, but Jian Qiao occasionally sends him messages, so he remembers it after thinking about it for a while.

Ten minutes later, they were still talking.

Qin Lu looked at him intently, but did not hold back: "You have just become friends, do you have so many words to talk about?"

Jiang Liu Orange realized that he was talking to himself, and looked at him with doubt, "There is a lot of content that can be talked about."

Qin Lu's smile remained unchanged: "Can you talk to others like this?" <

He remembered that when he and Jiang Liu orange had just become friends, it seemed that they had never talked for such a long time.

Jiang Liu Orange nodded: "Before, I didn't, in the past year, if the blind date object did not take the initiative, I could only take the initiative, at the beginning I did not know what to talk about, many blind dates felt that I was not satisfied with them, and did not talk to me."

Later, in order to solve this problem, he also deliberately found a video to learn, and sometimes he would ask for advice like Guo Qifan, and slowly learned.

"So, are you talking about Jane Joe as your blind date?" Qin Lu's legs were folded, one hand was on his knee, and his fingers were gently tapping.

Jiang Liu Orange's reply to the action paused, he really hadn't thought about this question, "It's not impossible." 

Qin Lu: "?

Jiang Liu Orange calculated and said: "Anyway, I also plan to go on a blind date again, and after I enter the crew, I also have room to get along with Screenwriter Jane, and it should be more convenient to go on a blind date with him."

 Qin Lu combined his words before and after realizing that he should not have had this idea before, and after he said it, the other party had this idea.

Jiang Liu Orange did not know what he was thinking, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that this method was very good, "Didn't you let me choose it myself before, what do you think of Jane's screenplay?" 

Qin Lu touched his pocket with one hand and did not touch the cigarette, but he really wanted to smoke a cigarette at this time, and he did not know why he suddenly had this emotion.

"You've been talking to him for a few days, what do you think of him?" Qin Lu did not answer immediately, but instead threw the question to him.

Jiang Liu Orange thought about it and said: "Very easy-going, and he is also active, more can chat, more is not easy to say, some things can not be seen on the surface, you have to contact many times to know."