Part 25

Zhou Wenbin and Zhang Ning got out of the car, and the two looked at Qin Lu next to them, as if they didn't understand why he would agree to get out of the car, it was his RV.

Qin Lu looked at the caravan that was half pulling the door of the car, and from his point of view, he could see the looming figure of the youth, the lights in the car were turned on, and through the gap in the door, it was as if a beam of light fell on the youth.

He looked calm.

"Let's talk." Cheng Qinghua originally wanted Jiang Liuorange to go outside to talk to him, but there were too many crew members, and Qin Lu's caravan was the safest, and there was no need to worry about someone eavesdropping and discovering their relationship.

Jiang Liu Orange nodded cooperatively, "Good."

He was so cheerful, Cheng Qinghua was a little uncomfortable, "I think the relationship between us can be discussed again, a questionnaire can not explain too much problem, a lot of problems can be solved, what do you think?"

Jiang Liu Orange bowed his head again, "You're right."

Cheng Qinghua only felt that he was too cooperative, and involuntarily changed his sitting posture, "So, do you mean that our relationship can still continue?"

Jiang Liu Orange looked at him, his eyes were extremely transparent, and the latter was looked a little uncomfortable, as if he had a feeling of being seen through everything.

"Cheng Dao, you only need to answer me one question, do you want to fall in love with me, or get married?"

Cheng Qinghua hesitated for a second, "First of all, the purpose is to fall in love, as for marriage, the gay marriage law has not yet passed in China, and our profession, even if we get married, is unlikely to be exposed, and if you want to take the road of show business in the future, hidden marriage will be more suitable." <

Jiang Liu Orange: "If you want to expose it?" 

Cheng Qinghua: "The cause will definitely be affected."

Jiang Liu orange: "That is to say, until the career is not stable, you will not openly fall in love, nor will you get married?"

When he said this, there was nothing unusual on his face, just like usual, just talking about an ordinary topic.

Cheng Qinghua hesitated for two seconds, "Homosexuality is difficult to be accepted by the public, unless it is abroad."

"I understand." Jiang Liu Orange already knew his answer, "That's what I said, we are not suitable. Cheng Qinghua's breathing stagnated.

Jiang Liu orange continued: "Cheng Dao, career is not important to me, I value my family more, if I choose between the two, I will not hesitate to choose the latter."

Cheng Qinghua was silent for a moment, and he suddenly believed Qin Lu's love brain, "You really don't care about your career? Your appearance is excellent, but you lack opportunities, as long as you are given the opportunity, you are completely like Wang Ye or Han Qidong. 

The former is the top of the entertainment industry, sitting on tens of millions of fans, the latter is the film emperor of the entertainment industry, and the acting skills are also recognized.

Jiang Liu orange: "So we may not be all the way." 

Hearing this, Cheng Qinghua did not refute it again, he was already aware of this.

Jiang Liu Orange continued, "It is true that as you said, if I really want to do something, no one can stop it." 

On the other hand, when he doesn't want to do something, others can't stop him either.