Part 40

In the following days, Zhang Ning always felt that the boss was like a changed person, in the past, when filming in the crew, he rarely looked at the mobile phone, more was to discuss the script with the director or screenwriter, so that the plot and logic were more perfect, the attitude of excellence, and why he could become the youngest double film emperor in the entertainment industry after a few years of debut.

No one's achievements are reaped without paying, and in corners that many people don't know, people will never see how hard the other person has worked.

But this is the kind of person who, in recent times, has been unprecedented, after the play, he picks up his mobile phone, does not know what he is watching, sometimes he looks at it, and even the director does not hear it.

"What's wrong with your boss lately?" Cheng Qinghua also felt that he had been very strange recently, looking at his mobile phone when he had nothing to do, and often frowned, "Is it that A shares have fallen?"

Qin Lu has been doing investment, one of them is about to go public, because he trusts Qin Lu's investment vision, so he also bought some stocks, if it falls, he will also lose a lot.

Before Zhang Ning could speak, he heard Cheng Qinghua scolding, "It seems to have been listed a few days ago, and I forgot about it."

After saying that, I hurriedly opened the app of my mobile phone, clicked in to look at the stock I bought, and found that the limit was up and down, and for several days, it had tripled.

"Lean, buy less." Cheng Qinghua put away his mobile phone and showed a look of chagrin.

Zhang Ning: "..."

Cheng Qinghua: "Since it has nothing to do with A shares, what is the matter with your boss?"

Zhang Ning said wordlessly, "I don't know very well either." Even if he asked, the boss would not be able to tell him.

Cheng Qinghua had to ask himself, approaching but unexpectedly caught a glimpse of him who seemed to be looking at the circle of friends, and asked unexpectedly: "Whose circle of friends are you looking at?" 

Qin Lu glanced at him and continued to swipe the mobile phone screen, "What's the matter?"

 Cheng Qinghua stretched his neck and looked at his mobile phone again, and found that what he had drawn was actually a picture of the circle of friends that someone else had taken screenshots of him, but the person who sent the circle of friends did not know him at all, "Who is this Gu Qing?" Should you not have a crush on him?

Just after saying that, Qin Lu's mobile phone suddenly did not hold it steadily, fell directly to the ground, and turned his head to look at him with a look of disgust: "What did you just say?" 

Cheng Qinghua looked at the disgust on his face that was about to turn into substance, "... I was wrong.

 Rushing to help him pick it up, the result was that his finger just touched the screen, accidentally swiped to the next one, the photo that came into view was very familiar, although the person in the photo was relatively young, he still immediately recognized that one of the above people was the rich second generation who had ordered a car to eat before to visit the class.

This is the screenshot that Tao Ding recently sent to Qin Lu, and on the screenshot, Gu Qing sent two photos, one photo was a group photo of him and Zhou Beiwang in high school, which would still be young and smile very brightly.

Another photo is a group photo of Gu Qing and Zhou Beiwang after returning to China, Zhou Beiwang put his hands in his pockets and stood casually, while Gu Qing put one hand on his shoulder and smiled the same way.