Part 51

After returning to Siming Community, they also went to the nearby 24-hour convenience store to buy a dozen beers, and the four of them drank for several hours in the rental house of Jiang Liu orange and Guo Qifan, and played games.

It wasn't until nearly two o'clock in the middle of the night that Zheng Kailin offered to end it.

"Qiao Bing, are you going to live in my house?"

Qiao Bing froze for a moment, and then he came to his senses again, put his arm around Jiang Liu Orange, and said with a smile: "Don't go, I've been living on the orange side for a few days, and I squeeze with him at night."

Zheng Kailin glanced at his hand and said coolly, "Follow you." 

After saying that, they went straight out, and the door was closed for them.

As soon as he left, Guo Qifan said with a surprised face: "Zheng Zong took the wrong medicine today, and he actually took the initiative to invite you to sleep with him?"

Qiao Bing, the only one who knew the truth, smiled, "Probably took the wrong medicine."

Guo Qifan: "My bed is quite big, do you want to sleep with me at night?"

"Don't." Qiao Bing didn't want to think about it and refused, "You snore a lot in the middle of the night, I'm afraid I'll sleep in the same bed with you, and tonight I'll have to open my eyes until dawn."

Guo Qifan cut a sound, fighting the epidemic to: "That was before, I now snore less." 

When the two were fighting, Jiang Liu Orange was looking at the mobile phone, and his fingers were quickly tapping on the keyboard.

Qin: I haven't slept so late, am I not sleepy?

I'm serious: Qiao Bing rarely comes to Yun City, everyone is more happy to drink some beer, play late.

I'm serious: Haven't you slept, still at work?

Qin: Just done.

I'm serious: then you rest early.

Qin: Well, you also came a little earlier.

Qin: By the way, what I said tonight, tomorrow morning around twelve o'clock remember to watch.

I'm serious: Good.

Qiao Bing and Guo Qifan finished shaking each other, turned their heads and saw him playing with his mobile phone, "Who are you talking to?" 

"Qin Law." Jiang Liu Orange put away the phone and returned.

"Your relationship with Emperor Qin Ying is like this?" , all so late also chat WeChat. Qiao Bing said jokingly.

Jiang Liu Orange snorted, "He is also my boss now, isn't this normal?" Qiao Bing looked

at him like this obviously not yet aware of his thoughts, and did not say much, just smiled and patted his shoulder, "Yeah, it's normal." 

The next morning, Guo Qifan and Qiao Bing were still asleep.

As soon as Jiang Liu Orange arrived at the point, he automatically opened his eyes, and when he looked at the time, he found that it was only seven o'clock.

Last night they went to bed until three o'clock, slept only four hours, and when he woke up, he couldn't sleep, so he simply got up and washed up, and then went out to buy breakfast.

After buying breakfast, it was exactly half past seven, Jiang Liu Orange finished breakfast, and before the other two woke up, he sat at the table and played the glory of the king.