Part 29

by the time they left the racecourse, the sun was about to set, and the white clouds in the sky had turned into fiery red rainbows, and the scenery was spectacular.

zhou beiwang wanted to invite qin lu and jiang liu orange to go to dinner together, and he had booked the restaurant.

qin lu didn't go, he still had things to do at night, and after leaving the horse farm, they separated.

the meal was quite smooth, but during the period, someone recognized zhou beiwang and came over to say hello to him, and it could be seen that zhou beiwang's popularity was not bad.

after eating, zhou beiwang sent him home.

the car drove to the gate of siming community, and jiang liu orange got out of the car and said goodbye to him.

jiang liu orange went upstairs, opened the door and faced a face full of curiosity, almost shaking his face.

"who is the person who sent you back just downstairs, it seems that it is not qin yingdi's car." guo qifan looked curious, he had just smoked on the balcony, and accidentally saw his friend get out of the sports car.

jiang liu orange pushed his face away, put the key on the cabinet by the door, and said while slippers: "there is smoke, it is not him, it is my second blind date."

guo qifan took a few steps back, and then wow, "it's really a rich second generation, that sports car is not more than five million can't buy it, i found that since you went on a blind date with a man, the object is richer than one, the original benefits of dating a man are so great, no wonder girls want to marry rich people, men want to marry rich women, you invented a new way, envy, this is much easier than marrying a rich woman."

jiang liu orange: "... you can too.

guo qifan: "then it's still goodbye, my mother will beat me to death, he has been expecting me to quickly marry a wife, give them a grandchild to play with, if they know that i have found a man, they will definitely give me a mixed doubles package."

jiang liu orange smiled a little, "are your aunt and uncle still in good health lately?"

guo qifan: "yesterday my mother sent me a voice, and my voice was full of anger, you said it was good, i have never seen an old gentleman and an old lady who are more energetic than them."

jiang liu orange nodded and said, "good health is good."

guo qifan did not want to continue this topic, he was the only one among all the friends of old orange who knew more about his family situation, because the two of them were neighboring villages, and grandpa jiang died of illness, or the funeral that their family helped to do.

because of grandpa jiang's matter, old orange also attaches more importance to physical health, and from time to time he will ask about his parents' bodies like this, more than he cares about his parents, people who don't know think that old orange is his parents' biological son.

guo qifan followed him to the door of the room, stood on the side and asked, "how are you doing today, is this rich second generation okay?"

jiang liu orange took a set of clothes out of the cupboard, "it's a very confident person, there may be some small problems."

guo qifan: "what is the small problem?" jiang liu orange: "the friends i have made have a 'personality'." it should also be regarded as a social expert, and it doesn't look like someone who has not been in love.

guo qifan pickped at the door frame: "rich second generation, if you are still a big handsome man, you must have been in love, maybe you are still a playboy, such a person do you still want to talk to him?" "