Part 26

Zhou Beiwang: Little friend, I am Zhou Beiwang, how did you know Qin Lu? Can you still convince him to introduce you to someone?

Because it was in the crew, Jiang Liu Orange did not click on the voice, but directly converted into text.

I'm serious: I'm not a child, I'm only six years away from you, I saved him last year, and he helped me introduce the object in order to repay this kindness.

Zhou Beiwang: It turns out that the person who saved him from a car accident last year was you?

I was serious: I just happened to pass by.

Zhou Beiwang: It was really a coincidence that you were passing by, do you know the identity of the person you just saved at that time?

I'm serious: I know, the youngest double-material movie emperor in the entertainment industry.

Zhou Beiwang: This is just his superficial identity, in fact, he has a more special identity, which few people in the entertainment industry know.

I'm serious: Are you sure you want to talk to me about him all the time?

When Zhou Beiwang first knew that he was going to go on a blind date with a small actor, he did not want to agree, but when he thought of Qin Lu actually acting as a matchmaker, he was very curious in his heart, what kind of person would make Qin Lu agree to do such a thing, so he passed Jiang Liu orange's friend application.

When chatting, he had a teasing mind, if this person knew another layer of Qin Lu's identity, he didn't know whether he would regret using Qin Lu's kindness on this kind of thing, but he didn't expect that the other party seemed to be more interesting than he thought.

Zhou Beiwang: I'm just curious, Qin Lu told me that you are an actor, how can an actor think of going on a blind date, and it is also a blind date with me as a member of the same sex. <

I'm serious: Why can't actors go on blind dates?

Jiang Liu Orange is actually a little confused about this issue, it seems that in the eyes of many people, it is a shocking thing for actors or stars in the entertainment industry to go on a blind date.

I'm serious: as long as there are feelings, gender is not the most important thing, and if you like someone, you will change your standards for him.

Zhou Beiwang: You are really interesting, I have not seen anyone like you.

Li Lei came to him and told him that the makeup artist had arranged for him to wear makeup, because in another hour it would be time for him to play.

Jiang Liu Orange told Zhou Beiwang about his going to film, and then put away his mobile phone.

"I'll put away the phone for you, and I'll give it to you when you're done shooting." Li Lei said thoughtfully.

Jiang Liu Orange thought that it was really difficult to carry a mobile phone when filming, because there was no assistant before, he always put the mobile phone in his backpack and then put it in Qin Lu's powder room.

Now that he has an assistant in the crew, naturally there is no need to do this again, in case someone has an urgent matter to find him, he can also receive the phone in time, and give the mobile phone to Li Lei.

"Thanks, I'm bothering you."

Li Lei smiled and said, "No trouble, these are the things I should do, don't be polite with me." On

the other hand, after Zhou Beiwang finished chatting with him, he called Qin Lu again. <

He was playing on a private mobile phone, and Zhou Wenbin had left the crew and handed everything over to Zhang Ning.