Part 16

Qin Lu took the towel off his face, revealing the still handsome and beautiful face, with a smile in his eyes, and he could no longer see the shadow of Xie Fei.

Zhou Wenbin also heard the laughter, and he was a little surprised to see Brother Qin playing the play, he was also the first time he saw Brother Qin play such a role with strong inner emotions so quickly.

"How did your agent find you all this kind of role?" Qin Lu held out his hand to Zhou Wenbin, who immediately took a bottle of unopened water.

Jiang Liu Orange looked at Zhou Wenbin: "Not every agent has the strength of Brother Zhou. "Passing the prize, it's just average."

Zhou Wenbin was overjoyed to hear it, how did this person's mouth suddenly become so sweet,

Qin Lu glanced at him, "The main thing is that the artists are more contentious." 

Jiang Liu's orange jaw dropped: "It is indeed my problem." 

Qin Lu : "I didn't say you."

Jiang Liu orange: "I know, what I said is also true." Qin Lu looked at the young man's serious face and gradually fell silent.

Zhou Wenbin saw Brother Qin's dumb and speechless appearance for the first time, and also showed a contemplative expression, and he couldn't help but respect Jiang Liu orange, he had a premonition, maybe he could see more firsts in the future.

Jiang Liuorange's role ended early, Cheng Qinghua understood that he was a newcomer, the experience in the crew was not very much, and he did not arrange more scenes for him on the first day.

However, he did not leave, but stayed in the crew to watch others act until the sun went down.

Qin Lu's role is more, after all, he is the main actor, plus the capable person works more, so there are endless scenes on the first day.

Fortunately, the movie emperor is almost not NG, and at eight o'clock in the evening, the scene on the side of group A is finally finished.

After cheng qinghua finished the last shot, he nodded with satisfaction, and was about to say something, when he suddenly saw that Jiang Liu orange had somehow moved a small horse to sit next to him.

Because he was too immersed in his work, he did not notice.

"Why are you still here?" Cheng Qinghua asked casually.

"Waiting for you."

Cheng Qinghua did not react, "Wait for me to do what?" Jiang Liu Orange asked rhetorically: "Aren't we blind dates, shouldn't we get along more, and determine whether the other party is suitable or not?"

Cheng Qinghua: "... Right.

Jiang Liu orange: "So it is necessary to get along more, you are so busy during the day, we don't have a chance to get along."

So catch me off hours?

Cheng Qinghua's expression was difficult to say.

"What's wrong?" Qin Lu came over.

Jiang Liu Orange was just about to speak, "We..."

Cheng Qinghua preemptively said, "I am going to dinner with Liu Orange, this is not a busy day, there is no time to get along well, Qin Ying Emperor Do you want to come together?" 

The Qin matchmaker said with great satisfaction, "I won't be able to, you can go and eat."

Cheng Qinghua: "..."

Saying that he was going to eat, in fact, he ate the crew's box lunch, but the two sat at a table to eat.

The staff of the crew saw them sitting together eating, and their expressions were a little strange, as if Jiang Liu orange took the initiative to find Director Cheng, and Director Cheng was actually not angry.