Part 87

As soon as Jiang Liu's words were finished, the two people who were fighting suddenly stopped talking and looked at him at the same time.

"What's wrong?"

Jiang Liu Orange was looked at by the two inexplicably, thinking that there was something wrong with what he said.

The good news came a little suddenly, and Qin Lu slowed down for two seconds before asking, "Didn't you say that you should be in a relationship for a while, and wait until you know each other better and understand each other better before you get married?"

"Orange has already agreed, what nonsense are you talking about!" Ms. Long thought to herself that this was a great thing, and this stupid son actually went to ask people.

Of course, Qin Lu knew, but he wanted to listen to Jiang Liuorange himself, and the two had been in contact for less than half a year, and in this half year, they were still occupied by filming.

Seriously speaking, they can say that they have gathered less and left more in the past six months, and they have not spent much time together.

With his knowledge of Jiang Liu orange, the two would have to be in a relationship for at least half a year before the other could agree to get married.

Jiang Liu Orange pondered the question seriously, and after a moment he came up with an answer.

"If it's with someone else, it's true, but I think if it's you, you can change the standard."

Qin Lu's entire portrait is fixed in place, this sentence is like hearing the other party say I like you, and even in a sense, his weight is heavier than I like you.

Ms. Long saw the stupid son's stunned look and realized that there might be a story she didn't know.

This time she didn't open her mouth again, and took a leisurely sip of tea, admiring her son's appearance.

"But there's one more thing before you get married."

Qin Lu turned back to God and quickly asked, "What's the matter?"

Jiang Liu Orange said, "Next weekend you may have to go back to your hometown with me."

Jiang Liu orange's hometown is not in Yun City, if it takes seven or eight hours to get there by train, it is far away, and it is also a bit remote, and it takes nearly an hour by bus to get there after leaving the station.

Qin Lu could probably guess why Jiang Liu Orange wanted to go back to his hometown, so he redoubled his hard work before the weekend came.

Finally, before the agreed day arrived, the work at hand was completed.

Early the next morning, the housekeeper helped them carry their things to the car, and when the two of them got down, the driver took them to the airport.

After three and a half hours, Jiang Liu orange and Qin Lu walked out of the airport with their luggage.

There was a car waiting for them outside the airport passage, and as soon as they came out, Guo Qifan, who was leaning on the door, immediately waved at them.

"Here!"

Guo Qifan strode forward and took the luggage in Jiang Liu's hand.

Jiang Liu Orange asked, "Didn't you say it wasn't used to pick us up?" 

Because they are flying, the airport is still far from home, and the rural section is not easy to walk, there are many small roads, at least two hours to drive.

"As soon as my mother heard that you were coming back, she immediately kicked me out of the house and told me not to go back if I didn't receive anyone. Guo Qifan opened the trunk, put the luggage inside, and said in a nagging voice.