Part 83

qin lu arrived at the red bar, which is the time when the bar traffic is at its peak.

as soon as he entered, all kinds of noisy sounds penetrated the eardrums, and even the phenomenon of people crowding people, which made him regret for a while, and he wanted to turn around and leave.

zhou beiwang seemed to know his thoughts, and before he left, he came out to pick him up and take him to the predetermined card seat.

the booth is located in the public area, because zhou beiwang feels that since he comes to the bar, he must have an atmosphere, and it is better to drink in the box than to go home and drink.

in addition to qin lu, he also made an appointment with dou binbin and tao ding.

one just came back from a foreign country, one just came back from a business trip.

the two did not expect that zhou beiwang really called out qin law, especially the former, and stood up excitedly.

"male god!"

qin lu let him nod his head and casually found an empty seat to sit down.

zhou beiwang poured him a glass of red wine, "didn't you say you were going to meet the object, why did you suddenly have time to come out and drink?"

qin lu took a sip of the red wine in the glass, "it's just that i suddenly want to drink some wine."

as a good friend from childhood to adulthood, zhou beiwang couldn't see where he was, he had something on his mind.

"male god, old zhou said that you and mr. jiang are in a relationship, is this true?" <

dou binbin really couldn't control the strong desire for gossip in his heart, as qin lu's most loyal fan, when zhou beiwang first talked to him, he didn't believe it, but he also knew that the other party would not be untargeted.

qin lu put the cup on the table, gently pulled down the bow tie, and his voice was slightly dull because of the wine, "well, really."

confirmed by the idol himself, dou binbin did not know what to react to for a while, should he be sad that his idol has an object, or should he be sad that the object of the idol is a man, if it is broken out in the future, it will definitely be detrimental to the idol, but the male god has withdrawn from the circle, as if even if it is exploded, it will not have much impact.

"what i told you was true, you still don't believe it." zhou beiwang cocked erlang's legs.

dou binbin sucked his nose, "you can only believe half of your words, you didn't lie to me, you also lied to me that the male god was going to a certain town to make a movie, if i hadn't run to step on the point in advance, i wouldn't have known you were lying to me."

zhou beiwang said wordlessly, "you are just an illegitimate meal."

 dou binbin immediately explained: "just because i go to step on the point does not mean that i will disturb the male god to shoot the scene, i can't look at it from a distance!" tao ding saw the two of them arguing as they talked, and for a while he was speechless, he looked at qin lu, who was ready to get the red wine bottle, took the initiative to pour him a glass, and then raised his own wine glass.

"in the future, i will have to call qin zong, congratulations to qin zong."

qin lu smiled and touched his glass with him: "thank you." 

although today's meeting is a problem within the qin clique, many people have already received news that qin lu intends to attack the people of qin dong's faction.

when he cleared out all the people of the qin dong faction from the qin clique, the entire qin clique would be the hall of qin law.

after zhou beiwang and dou binbin finished speaking, they moved to sit next to qin lu, "you just haven't answered my question, you won't be arguing with him, right?"