Part 71

in the past, some people in the entertainment industry speculated that qin lu was a rich second generation, but it has not been confirmed, and i did not expect that he now admits it himself.

this alone is enough to make a lot of media and marketing numbers eat a big wave of traffic, but what everyone didn't expect was that he said a sentence later.

solving life events, is not the meaning of getting married!

[i'm a girlfriend fan, i didn't cry when the male god was going to leave the circle, and now i finally can't help crying, and today i was hit several times in a row.]

 i was also devastated and never wanted to be a fan of real people anymore. 

qin lu is already thirty years old, isn't it normal to want to get married at this age? 

it doesn't matter if you are pink or not, the male god has announced his retirement from the circle.

 [the male god relies on strength to eat, not the face, so many years have not recognized it, some people do not think of themselves too important.]

although there is always some black powder bouncing around, it does not affect the impact of qin law.

"you can really do it, you can disappear for a year or two when you don't go on the hot search, you have given yourself so many bars when you want to be on the hot search, and now the top five hot searches are all related to you."

cheng qinghua couldn't help but come back and spit on him.

"it's good that you're not a star who eats by the face, otherwise i would have been killed by you, and the investors just had a hard time stopping, and now they're calling me again." 」 <

one second the investor was still excited about the benefits of the last movie before qin lu withdrew from the circle, and the next second he revealed that he was going to get married.

not all fans of artists are so reasonable, like qin lu, a beautiful and powerful actor, his fan base is very large, many of whom are girlfriend fans.

qin lu suddenly came to this hand, and the investors were still very worried about whether it would affect the box office.

"if they want to terminate the contract, i can help them return the money they've invested." qin lu looked at the message on his mobile phone, and there was a message sent by zhou beiwang, asking him what the situation was.

"don't even think about it." cheng qinghua said, "if you say this before you leave the circle, they may think about it." now that i've invested in a film that makes no money, only a fool would want to break it.

"by the way, tonight you probably won't be able to go anywhere, and there are still many reporters outside guarding it now, just wait for you to show up again, you better not go out tonight, lest you be photographed and cause another big earthquake."

cheng qinghua left after the instructions, and the slightly swaying back seemed to carry a hint of schadenfreude.

qin lu had originally planned to take jiang liu orange out for a walk, but he didn't expect it to suddenly get so out of control.

"it looks like we'll have to stay in the room tonight." <

jiang liu orange was also busy replying to his friend's message, and after the news broke out one after another, guo qifan and they were all shocked.

in particular, qin lu said that he would solve the major events of life by the way, they knew that he and qin lu were dating, or they were in a relationship, but because he said that he wanted to inherit the family business, they were not sure whether the life events that qin lu said were arranged by the family or related to him.