Part 82

hearing this, qin lu turned back, just carrying the light, the light was very dark, and he couldn't see what kind of expression he had.

guo qifan was still unaware of this atmosphere, and tried to open his eyes to see jiang liu orange's mobile phone screen.

jiang liu orange pushed his head away, "full of wine, don't come near me, your wine is spitting into my face." he didn't say it was okay, as soon as he said that guo qifan was not happy, he directly breathed a sigh at him, "no, no."

jiang liu glanced at him obliquely, "do you want to climb back by yourself?" 

guo qifan was silent for two seconds and said very spinelessly, "i'm sorry." poof

.

the substitute driver did not stop laughing, and when he saw the crowd looking over, he quickly said sorry, he really didn't mean it, he really couldn't help but laugh.

guo qifan didn't care either, and quickly asked, "so what is fan xuejie looking for you?"

jiang liu orange looked at her again, "she sent me a message saying that she would return to china tomorrow and asked if it was convenient for me to pick her up."

guo qifan said in a loud voice, "fan xuejie is actually so direct, it seems that she is not dead yet." as soon as he finished speaking, guo qifan suddenly felt that something was wrong, and quickly looked at qin lu in the front seat and explained, "brother qin, don't misunderstand, old orange doesn't like her." 

qin lu looked at jiang liu orange and asked, "have you talked to her in the past two years?" jiang liu orange was no longer slow about her feelings, and also realized that qin lu's

mood at this time may not be very good, "at first, she often sent me messages, but i didn't reply much, and then she began to send it every long time, and she didn't send much in the past six months, and i didn't care."

qin lu asked, "why?" didn't she say you could wait until you graduated to fall in love?

jiang liu orange said: "she is a career-type strong woman, i feel that we are not suitable, and i don't like exotic love."

guo qifan saw that the situation seemed a little wrong, and also followed up with the explanation: "right, right, usually in fact, people around are coaxing, in fact, when we have not yet graduated, old orange and her contact is not much, are the sisters take the initiative to find excuses to approach, old orange in addition to good relations with a few dormitories, usually do not take the initiative to contact other girls."

jiang liu orange didn't see qin lu's expression very clearly, he thought about it and handed the phone over and said, "do you want to see the chat history?" 

qin lu met his gaze, "can you see?" don't you think i'm invading your privacy too much?

jiang liu orange shook his head: "no, couples sometimes need to be honest."

qin lu took his mobile phone, pulled up at will, the latest message has been a few months ago, but the other party did send a lot, often share with him trivia in life and work, this year is indeed as he said, sometimes only reply to one or two sentences, sometimes simply do not reply, the tone is also very polite, just like treating a friend who knows, but is not particularly familiar. <

qin lu did not turn forward any further, he returned the mobile phone to jiang liu orange, "are you going to pick her up tomorrow?" 

"why should i pick her up, i don't know her very well." ginger liu orange hardly hesitated.

he clicked on the chat window with fan xuejie to reply.

i'm serious: inconvenient.

almost the next second he sent it out, fan xuejie replied.