Part 59

as soon as he heard jiang liu orange say that it felt a little strange, even zheng kailin, who was busy working, suddenly came back to life and bubbled up in the group.

zheng kailin: where do you feel strange?

guo qifan: right, right, tell us what the situation is with this person.

qiao bing: that's not quite good, but i'm also curious, what did this person do that made you feel strange, and you just said that this person looks young and has a lot in common with you, and it's only been a few days.

even if it is through the screen, it can't stop the strong gossip desire of the three people.

i'm serious: i'm in the crew these days, and he's often coming to me, sometimes talking about drama, sometimes gossip.

guo qifan: it sounds like a familiar person, isn't that quite similar to me?

qiao bing: there must have been something else going on later, but what about after that?

zheng kailin: what is gossip?

i am serious: zheng is still more sensitive, worthy of being a successful businessman, and he immediately grasped the point.

jiang liu's compliment seemed to make the other party a little happy, and a smiling expression came out.

guo qifan: i know that zheng zong is more powerful, but now is not the time to praise the other party, hurry up and say the main point, what is the gossip.

i am serious: he is a fan of qin lu, often telling me what happened when he was chasing stars, sometimes talking about qin lu's gossip and gossip, saying that when qin lu was just on fire, there were often stars who wanted to tie him up and hype, and even some people said that some people were eye-catching topics.

qiao bing: it looks quite normal at present, and then what?

i was serious: after i joined the group, the directors praised me for my good acting skills, and i often did it once or twice.

i was serious: he would ask me if i had studied with qin lu in the last crew, and when i said yes, he would ask me how qin lu had taught me.

zheng kailin: this person often talks to you about emperor qin ying?

i'm serious: yeah.

guo qifan: you are so familiar with qin yingdi, and he is a fan of qin yingdi, don't fans generally want to know about idols?

qiao bing: lao guo, you are so naïve, if there is a person who approaches you, just because you know his idol very well, won't you feel diaphragm?

zheng kailin: when two people get along, they can talk about not only idols, but there are many things they can talk about if they want to talk, but he always leads the topic to qin yingdi, indicating that this is his real purpose.

qiao bing: it is very likely that he and orange are in order to get close to the qin ying emperor and learn more about the qin ying emperor, if i guess correctly, his relationship with the qin ying emperor should be average, so i can only borrow you to get close to him.

i'm serious: he's the screenwriter, qin luged the film script he wrote when he was just on fire, and the two became friends at that time.

qiao bing: look what i said is right.

guo qifan: that's really too diaphragm!

zheng kailin: delete friends. <

qiao bing: it is unlikely to delete friends, the orange scene has just been filmed, people are still the screenwriters of this play, and they have to wait for the movie to be released, so as not to delete the camera.