Part 2

Not many people knew about Jiang Liu orange's rescue of Emperor Qin Ying, and Wang Jiajun was just one of them.

He didn't like Jiang Liu Orange, he didn't like it when he first saw him, this kind of person was born to be eye-catching, and he was the complete opposite type.

For this reason, he repeatedly found trouble for Jiang Liu orange, and even instigated his parents to raise the rent.

Later, I heard that Jiang Liu Orange had picked up a blind man and went home, and he also mocked the other party.

Until he accidentally bumped into someone to inquire about the owner of 3307, he knew that the blind man that Jiang Liu Orange had saved was a rich man, and the other party wanted to repay the favor, because he was jealous of Jiang Liu Orange, so he had the idea of impostering.

Anyway, 3307 is his family's property, he doesn't feel that he is wrong, he can also say that he is the homeowner of 3307.

Because he was an imposter and was afraid of being exposed, Wang Jiajun couldn't wait to drive away Jiang Liu orange.

Then it was today that happened, Wang Jiajun saw the person Jiang Liu Orange saved.

He recognized at a glance that the other party is the most famous double film emperor qin law in the entertainment industry, after his debut, he acted in a movie on fire, and it was rumored that his vision was very poisonous, because a TV series that returned to human affection also broke through the highest ratings and won many awards.

After recognizing the other party, he was even more determined to impersonate the Shadow Emperor.

Because he was afraid of being exposed, Wang Jiajun did not dare to say too much.

His plan was very simple, after stabilizing Emperor Qin Ying, he would use the fastest time to drive away Jiang Liu Orange and a few other people who knew some inside information.

He felt that his plan was perfect, and he was even complacent about it. <

Unexpectedly, Qin Lu actually denied that he was his savior.

While it was true, he had obviously done nothing.

Wang Jiajun's smile stiffened: "Emperor Qin Yingdi, don't you remember that you had a car accident in November last year, when I saved you?" The news of Qin Lu's car accident in November last year did not spread, but was quickly suppressed, and only a few people knew the inside story.

At that time, Qin Lu had gradually reduced his work, so he did not appear in the public eye during that time and did not arouse the suspicion of others.

Fans occasionally speculate and discuss it in small circles.

It is impossible for ordinary people to know about this matter, and Wang Jiajun can accurately say the year of the incident in November last year, indicating that they should not have found the wrong person.

The agent was still embarrassed for him, and when he heard this, he suddenly felt that he was a little pitiful.

However, he also felt that he could not blame Qin Lu, after all, Wang Jiajun did look very obscene, especially when he laughed, he was even more obscene, and Qin Lu could not accept it for a while.

Just when the agent was about to say a few words for Wang Jiajun, Qin Lu suddenly got up and walked outside.

"Brother Qin, where are you going?" The agent asked hurriedly.

Qin Lu stopped, glanced back at Wang Jiajun without being salty, "Go and check who the tenant of 3307 really is." 

The broker was stunned.