Part 77

formal clothes were required for the banquet, and jiang liu orange only packed a few casual clothes when he came.

originally wanting his agent to send him a set, roland knott, the brand he endorsed, sent him several sets of couture suits, basically only once or twice.

who would have thought, the next morning, suddenly a group of people came to the door.

jiang liu orange was brushing his teeth and washing his face when he suddenly heard the sound of bumping outside.

he brushed his teeth, drooled, opened the door and walked out, and saw a group of people dragging hangers into the room next to him.

hangers hang a variety of men's clothing, including formal wear for public events, casual clothes worn at home, and there are many types of clothing, and even the same style has different colors.

jiang liu orange stood a little dazed in the same place, watching them move the hangers to the room one by one.

he thought that these were qin lu's clothes, so he didn't care too much.

when he returned to his room to continue washing his face, when he changed his clothes and walked out of the room, he just saw qin lu, who was out running, come up.

jiang liu orange saw that he was sweating and said before he spoke, "you go and change your clothes first." now the weather is relatively cold, and the clothes are wet and easy to catch a cold.

qin lu touched the hairy hair on his head, "okay, wait for me."

jiang liu orange did not wait long, but in three minutes, qin lu changed his clothes and came out, a white knit sweater on the upper body, and a pair of gray trousers underneath, the whole person was very refreshing, and even the eyebrows changed from sharp to home-like gentle.

"by the way, i just saw the housekeeper come up with a bunch of people and a bunch of new clothes, right next door." <

"well, i saw them when they came." qin lu took his hand, "let's go and see your clothes." the

two entered the next room, and jiang liu orange found that the next door was actually a large cloakroom.

"you just said my clothes, aren't they yours?"

qin lu smiled, "of course it's not mine, the villa originally had my clothes, and these were all sent to you by my mother." the interior of the cloakroom was large, more than double the size of the house he and guo qifan had rented, and the clothes sent in the morning had been neatly hung on the hangers by the maid.

only when you walk in can you see the obvious difference, on the hanger on the right hand side of jiang liu orange, hanging is all black, white and gray three colors of clothes, these are qin law.

on his left-hand side, in addition to black and white gray, there are other bright colors of clothing, a wide variety.

"i wanted someone to bring you some clothes, but who knows my mom is moving faster than me." qin lu smiled, "he may not know what color you like to wear, just let people send it over every style, if my mother doesn't like you, she won't do it to this extent." 

qin lu walked to a wardrobe full of suits, "these are all the new products of luxury brands, they are bought according to your size, pick a set you like, and wear it tomorrow night when you attend the banquet." because the

time is more urgent, there is no way to customize, otherwise with the character of ms. long, she will only let people customize according to the size of jiang liu orange.

"too much." jiang liu orange experienced the real luxury of a rich man for the first time, fortunately, he did not have difficulty in choosing, and soon picked a set of black ... <