Part 3

jiang liu orange did not feel offended, qin lu could find him, he must have asked someone to investigate him, otherwise it would be impossible to know that he was here on a blind date.

"don't be in a hurry to reject me." qin lu spoke before he could say no.

"i know you're not the kind of person who needs something in return, but it's my kindness..."

"i have no intention of refusing." jiang liu orange said that he originally thought it was better to start a family first and then start a business, otherwise he would not come out on a blind date as soon as he graduated.

qin lu also wanted to persuade him to accept his proposal, but he didn't expect him to agree so quickly.

the agent was not surprised by this, he knew that no one would give up the great good thing of delivering the door.

brother qin is not an ordinary person, except for the time when he first debuted, it is almost impossible to make him indebted now.

qin lu was very satisfied with this answer, he really did not like to owe others human feelings, on the contrary, he preferred money and goods: "then do you have any requirements for these resources?"

when jiang liu orange heard his words, he vaguely felt that something was strange, but he did not think about it.

he does not have too high requirements for the blind date, he does not mind that the other party has a sense of enterprise, and he also supports the other party to do what he wants to do, but he must be a person who knows how to take care of the family.

jiang liu orange thought about it and said, "i only have one request, that is, to be responsible for marriage, take care of the family, and have a sense of responsibility."

 this is his most basic requirement for every blind date.

qin lu: "??

 agent : "???

jiang liu orange thought that the two did not hear clearly, and said again, "i know that this requirement may be a little high, if you feel embarrassed, it doesn't matter." 

this standard is indeed a bit difficult to define, he has kissed so many times this year, most of the time he did not wait for him to understand, basically for other reasons to blow.

the agent thought to himself, not only is it a little difficult, it is very difficult.

he was sure that the resources that brother qin said were absolutely literal, but the other party seemed to have misunderstood, thinking that brother qin was going to introduce him to the blind date.

"you may have misunderstood." the agent was about to explain, but qin lu raised a hand to stop him, "it doesn't matter. just learned from the agent that jiang liu orange was on a blind date, he was indeed a bit surprised, with the appearance of youth, looking at the entertainment circle can not find a few people can match.

although i don't know why the young man rushed to go on a blind date as soon as he graduated, as an outsider, he did not intend to investigate deeply.

he has only one purpose, that is, to return the kindness of the youth, and since the young man's wish is a blind date, he himself helps him realize it.

qin lu stared at the youth and said, "i thought that most people would start a career first and then start a family, and you are still very young, and most of the normal college students who have just graduated will first focus on their careers, so i originally wanted to introduce you to some film and television resources."

jiang liu orange: "everyone's ideas are different, i just think i should start a family before starting a business."

qin lu bowed his head: "what you said makes sense, since this is your request, i will try my best to help."