Part 8

the bottom of this film is also a bottom story, because it touched the hearts of many people, and later when the fire came, the director was also pickpocketed inside and out.

but anyone who has seen this movie knows that the director at the bottom is a man.

jiang liu orange said, "well, it's a man."

guo qifan did not understand: "what happened to the man?" 

zheng kailin's expression was difficult to say, "liu cheng's blind date, but how could it be?" 

guo qifan's expression froze: "i am yin." 

he followed his neck and looked at jiang liu orange, "your blind date is male?" are you dating a director at the bottom?

jiang liu orange nodded, "yes."

guo qifan was dumbfounded, "no, i just said it casually."

jiang liu orange: "i think what you said is very reasonable."

guo qifan: "..."

can i go back to that time to block my mouth?"

zheng kailin heard their conversation and obviously had something he didn't know: "what do you mean?" 

guo qifan shrunk his neck and did not dare to say. <

jiang liu orange said very intimately: "i have been unsuccessful in blind dates this year, lao guo feels that there may be a problem with the gender of the blind date, saying that it may be easier to succeed in a male blind date, although i have not tried it, but there is also a certain reason, so i decided to try it, just let the matchmaker introduce me to the male blind date."

zheng kailin: "..."

guo qifan: "..."

zheng kailin took a deep breath, "guo qifan!

guo qifan jumped back a few steps in an instant, "i just said it casually, and i told him that i was joking, who knows if he really took it seriously."

jiang liu orange said to zheng kailin: "don't scare old guo, he also kindly suggested it after seeing that i have been unsuccessful in blind dates."

guo qifan: "..."

i don't have me, i don't you talk nonsense, i really just mouth hi.

zheng kailin took a deep breath, looked at jiang liu orange, and his expression became serious and serious: "men with men are not as simple as you think, they have to face a lot of pressure, from all aspects, may not be happy, don't you want a happy and warm family?"

jiang liu orange: "men and women together may not be happy." the atmosphere was silent for a moment, and everyone seemed to think of jiang liu's parents.

after half a day, zheng kailin broke the strange atmosphere.

"have you thought about it?" <

jiang liu orange nodded, "i made a decision after thinking about it."

zheng kailin thought to himself, the jiang liu orange he knew was not an impulsive person, and any decision he made was well thought out.

once he decided to do something, no amount of persuasion could change his decision, and since he said it, it showed that he was mentally prepared.

"then do you understand what happens between men and men?" zheng kailin stared at jiang liu orange and asked, "what is the feeling of this blind date, don't you feel a little awkward?" "it

feels pretty good." jiang liu orange said as he went inside, he didn't want to stand in the doorway all the time talking.

the two followed him to the living room.