Part 33

The grandeur of the Heaven crew made the crew next door envious.

"I thought Mo Yi was generous enough, who knew that the people in the Heaven crew were more generous, just now you saw no, the man who visited the class was still driving a sports car, millions of cars."

"So expensive, no wonder people are so big, it is estimated that he is a rich second generation, and hundreds of thousands is nothing to him."

"Compared with him, Mo Yi is a bit like a rich second generation."

A cup suddenly smashed under their feet, and the glass immediately splashed around, and the two were startled, just wanted to say who was so short-eyed, and turned around not to see Mo Yi.

The two of them didn't dare to say a word at once, nor did they dare to look at Mo Yi again, so they hurried away with their heads bowed.

Mo Yi was already angry at this moment, and in the morning he learned that Jiang Liu orange's crew was also filming nearby, and in order to show off, he deliberately invited the whole crew to eat expensive afternoon tea and bought so many things.

As a result, not long after, the Heaven crew actually had someone come to visit the class, and also ordered the Gan family to eat, and instantly compared him.

If he hadn't been afraid of being photographed, he would have torn the mouths of two employees with broken mouths.

Mo Yi angrily returned to his luxury motorhome, made a phone call to Mrs. Mo, and when he was connected there, he immediately said: "Mom, didn't Mo's entertainment already contact Jiang Liu orange's agent, is there any news now?" I want Mo's Entertainment to sign Jiang Liu Orange immediately, and I want to hide him again!

Madame Mo: "Son, how did you get so angry, did Jiang Liu Orange provoke you?" <

Mo Yi: "No, but I can't stand him always dangling in front of me, I can't stand it for a moment, I approached Qin Lu twice before, because of him, I didn't leave a deep impression on Qin Lu!"

Madame Mo was very surprised, "How could it be, did he know anything?"

Mo Yi: "He shouldn't know, it's just a coincidence, but we let it go, and before I get close to Qin Lu, his relationship with Qin Lu will get better first, and if Qin Lu knows his relationship with us, I will be even less likely to get benefits from Qin Lu."

Before Jiang Liu Orange and Qin Lu were on the hot search, Madame Mo had always thought that it was just an accident.

But the son is right, keep letting it go, the two will get acquainted sooner or later, which is not good for them.

"His agent has not replied, I found out, Korea Entertainment also intends to sign him in."

Mo Yi immediately felt irritable when he heard it, "Korean Entertainment has come to join in the fun, they have cultivated so many first-line stars, and there is no shortage of a Jiang Liu Orange."

Mrs. Mo reassured: "Don't be impatient, as long as they are smart people, they will not choose Korean entertainment, I will let people contact him again, first find a way to sign him, son, you just take care of the acting, the rest is left to the mother." Mo Yi

trusted his mother very much, knowing that this matter could only be handled by handing it over to her, and before hanging up the phone, he suddenly thought of something.

"By the way, Mom, does Jiang Liu Orange know who you are?" <

Madame Mo said calmly, "Rest assured, I never told him, and the last time I contacted him was when he was young, he hadn't been in touch for so many years, and he might have forgotten me."