Part 75

the next morning, after saying goodbye to the crew, jiang liuorange and his party went to the airport and left the market by plane.

after returning to cloud city, someone came to pick them up, and they also had to take the passage.

after the news of yesterday's green banquet was spread to the internet, some fans speculated that jiang liu orange would return to yun city today, and the agent told him that there were a little more people squatting at the airport, so that he could take the passage so as not to collide with people outside.

ten minutes later, they smoothly left the airport and got into the car sent by the company.

as soon as the agent turned back, he saw qin lu, his eyebrows jumped, and he quickly calmed down.

anyway, anyway, jiang liu orange signed the company he has shares, the shareholders blatantly fall in love with the artist, they don't worry about it, he is blind to what to do with this part-time worker.

after more than half an hour, the car drove to the parking lot downstairs from the company.

knowing that the agent wanted to talk to jiang liu orange about business, qin lu did not follow, and said affectionately to jiang liu orange: "i went to talk to shi zong about something, and then came down to find you after talking."

"good." jiang liu orange nodded.

after the two separated, jiang liu orange followed the agent to another floor.

qin lu went to the higher floor and came to shi zong's office.

mr. shi received his message in the morning and learned that he was coming over today, so he was not surprised to see him, and even smiled a little meaningfully; "since the company signed jiang liu orange, the frequency of your coming to the company seems to have become higher, and i told you yesterday, i didn't expect you to really come, come with him?" "when

did your crap become so much?" qin lu walked in, his legs straddling, sitting on the only leather sofa in the office, his legs spread apart, and his expression was scattered.

"it's been a lot in recent months." mr. shi closed the computer, smiled and said: "even if you are the investor of that web drama, this piece does not need you, the big boss, to come forward, is there any ulterior motive?" qin lu

said, "your surname is baming gua?" such gossip. "i'm not a bad name, but there's

a guy who's interested in your little artist, and he asked me about it."

qin lu's heart was moved, and not many people could find shi ran's side to ask about jiang liu's situation, "is it my mother?" 

mr. shi: "so sharp? how did you guess that?

qin lu only told his mother about jiang liu's situation, "what did she ask?" 

mr. shi: "first of all, you will say what kind of relationship you have with him."

 qin lu lifted his eyelids and glanced at him, "you didn't already guess it." 

mr. shi raised an eyebrow: "it's actually true, you're not an old tree blossoming, i thought that when i hugged three, you might not even have an object." qin lu squinted at him.

shi zong looked at his appearance and immediately stopped gossiping, "well, auntie just asked me about some information about jiang liu orange, such as what kind of person he is, i told him that he was a very well-behaved and obedient child, and did not like to hype, did not have any ambition, did not take the initiative to cause trouble, but someone dared to provoke him, it seems that he will not swallow his anger." <