Part 48

There are no clouds, and the sky is as blue as a wash.

A plane broke through the long sky and landed on the airport in Yun City, a young man pushed a black suitcase to follow the flow of people out, stood at the exit to look around, saw a familiar hat in the crowd, and immediately walked over with a happy face.

"Busy man, are you really coming to pick me up?"

Jiang Liu Orange poked his hat and saw his friend who hadn't been seen in a year: "Am I the kind of person who will let you pigeons go?"

Qiao Bing strode forward and put his arm around his shoulder, and said cheerfully, "Of course you won't, why are you the only one, didn't Lao Guo say that he would also come to pick me up?"

Jiang Liu Orange reached for his suitcase, and Qiao Bing said, "I'll come by myself."

Jiang Liu Orange didn't care, and the two of them walked towards the exit together.

"Lao Guo was called by his boss and is now working overtime."

Before saying that it was the day after tomorrow, and then because of some unexpected things delayed, Qiao Bing changed to today, knowing that today is Sunday, Guo Qifan, who did not have to work, said that he wanted to come to pick him up, who knew that Sunday was also temporarily sent by the boss to work, and finally had to let Jiang Liu Orange come to pick him up.

Jiang Liu Orange came to the parking place with his friend, and Qiao Bing saw his car: "Is this a new car you bought?"

Jiang Liu Orange said, "No, it's my agent's car." 

He originally planned to buy one himself, but Li Qiu said that he just had one, and he would use it anyway, and he would use it until now.

"You're a big star now, why don't you buy one yourself?" After getting into the car, Qiao Bing asked.

"I was going to buy it." Jiang Liu Orange also did not plan to use the agent's car all the time.

Qiao Bing raised an eyebrow, "Listen to what you mean, what's the change?"

Jiang Liu Orange nodded: "I signed a contract with Spark Entertainment, and they plan to give me a car, so I don't need to buy it."

Although Qiao Bing didn't pay much attention to the entertainment industry, he had also heard of The company Xinghuo and said a little surprisedly: "Is Xinghuo the company that Qin Yingdi signed before?" I've heard that this company is very powerful, specializes in training actors, and has produced a lot of very popular movies and TV series.

Jiang Liu Orange said: "He is now a shareholder of Xinghuo.

Qiao Bing suddenly felt funny: "Yes, Orange, you have now not only turned Qin Yingdi into your matchmaker, but also into your boss, is the next step to prepare to develop another identity?"

Jiang Liu Orange was slightly embarrassed, originally he didn't think much about it, but when he heard this sentence from his friend, his mind somehow thought of the four words of the blind date.

The car pulled out of the garage, and the glare of sunlight shone through the glass in front of it.

Jiang Liu Orange narrowed his eyes, and instantly came out of the thoughts he had just had, all blaming Guo Qifan, and the words he said before affected him.

"What's wrong?" Qiao Bing saw that he suddenly stopped talking.

"Nothing." Jiang Liu Orange shook his head.

Qiao Bing asked again, "Have you had a blind date recently?"

Jiang Liu orange: "No, I was busy before, and I don't have time for the time being." <