Part 20

Stepping out of the elevator, Zhou Wenbin suddenly found that there was no movement behind him.

Looking back, I saw Qin Lu standing motionless in the same place, staring at the mobile phone, and his expression seemed to be a little shocked?

Zhou Wenbin walked back and asked doubtfully, "Brother Qin, what's wrong, is what happened?"

After saying that, he subconsciously looked at the screen of his mobile phone.

Qin Lu put away the mobile phone one step ahead of time, did not let him see, the shock on his face had disappeared, as if Zhou Wenbin was dazzled, "Nothing, go back to the room."

Zhou Wenbin knew that it was impossible to be nothing, but Brother Qin didn't want to say it, and he wouldn't ask questions.

In the entertainment industry, many artists have to listen to their agents, because agents represent the company, and artists rely on the resources given by the company and agents to increase exposure.

But here he and Brother Qin are reversed, even without him, Brother Qin is not worried about resources.

However, Zhou Wenbin never felt that there was anything wrong with this, and being able to lie down and win with Brother Qin was a blessing that he had cultivated in his eight lifetimes, and others wanted it.

Before entering the room, Qin Lu looked at the closed door next to him, and a helpless smile suddenly appeared on his face.

"Brother Qin, then I'll go down first, and you'll have a good rest." Zhou Wenbin was sent to the door and did not enter.

"Well, you'll have a good rest." Qin Lu walked in and closed the door.

He took out his mobile phone, walked to the window, sat down at his desk, opened the computer, downloaded the mail documents from the work mailbox, and replied to Jiang Liu orange with a message. <

Qin: Why did you send me these things because I said I could play during the day?

Jiang Liu Orange has not yet slept, he is still searching on the Internet, thinking that these lines may not be enough, he plans to find some similar videos, can make Qin Lu feel more intuitively.

I'm serious: the daytime filming NG thing, I haven't thanked you for helping me yet.

Qin: That's not a help, but mainly because you have a strong understanding.

I'm serious: without you, I probably wouldn't have been so smooth.

When Qin Lu saw this sentence, he thought of the video of "brotherhood" he watched, and couldn't help but laugh again.

I'm serious: Are you laughing?

Qin: No.

I'm serious: just the text may not work so well, and I'll help you find a few videos.

After saying that, Jiang Liu Orange sent him several links in a row, and said that he had just found it, and the effect might be better.

The footage of seeing the video was frozen on a man with his back combed and a greasy smile.

Qin Lu couldn't laugh at once, he could feel the exaggeration just by writing, let alone the video.

If someone asks him now if he will still be so difficult to play, he can answer without hesitation - seconds out.

Qin: Thank you.

I'm serious: you're welcome, you should. <

In the next room, Qin Lu stared at the last sentence, before he said this sentence to the youth, he did not expect to become a youth to say to him this time.