Part 22

Cheng Qinghua pulled down the neckline.

He was wearing a regular T-shirt and didn't have his neck tied.

He opened his mouth, and only then did he come back to his senses and asked, "Why fill out this questionnaire?"

Jiang Liu Orange replied: "I thought about it, your crew is so busy, we don't have much time to get along well, get to know each other, in order not to waste your time, you can use this method."

Cheng Qinghua thought to himself, the other party is also too understanding, not only did not complain that he was too busy, even WeChat could not reply to him in time, but also in the case of not delaying him, specially waiting for him not to be busy before coming to him.

Where to find such a good object, if it is someone else, may have long complained that he can't even reply to WeChat in time.

Most importantly, Jiang Liu Orange is obedient and well-behaved, and he is not pretentious.

In the past few days, I have never seen him do some cross-line behavior after knowing the director and the male protagonist.

His profession is more special, and when he becomes more and more famous in the future, he will definitely become busier and busier, he does not want his future partner to be clingy, and Jiang Liu Orange is very consistent with either one.

The more Cheng Qinghua thought about it, the more he felt that Jiang Liu orange was his ideal partner, and when he looked at the youth, his face couldn't help but be a little more spoiled.

"Well, I'll fill out every question carefully, and I'll give it to you tomorrow morning?"

Jiang Liu Orange nodded, "Of course, if there is something you can do first, you can also be busy with your own affairs first, I am not in a hurry."

Cheng Qinghua smiled, "Liu Orange, you are so good." 

The youth smiled at him, and his smile was full of sunshine.

Later, every time Cheng Qinghua recalled tonight's conversation, he wanted to spit out a mouthful of old blood.

Holding the test paper from Jiang Liu's orange, ah no, it was a questionnaire survey, Cheng Qinghua sent Liu Yangxi away, and after returning to his room, he couldn't stop his excitement, he took a photo of the notebook.

He first sent the photo to the circle of friends, and then accompanied it with a text.

- This is love.

This circle of friends was sent out not long ago, and soon received many people's likes and inquiries.

I don't understand why a notebook is associated with love.

Liu Yangxi, the only one who knew the truth, silently gave Cheng Dao a thumbs up, he didn't know if this was love in the end, but if it was him, he was reluctant to write a volume after graduation.

Cheng Qinghua in the room seemed to think that it was not enough, and he sent this photo to Qin Lu.

After a while, Qin Lu replied with a question mark.

The next second, another photo was sent.

This time it's the first page of the notebook.

Cheng Qinghua: This is what Liu Orange gave me, he knows that I am very busy every day, we don't have much time to get along, so I sorted out these problems and wanted to understand me in this way.

Cheng Qinghua: Emperor Qin Ying, I really want to thank you this time for introducing me to such a good object. <

When Qin Lu saw the first sentence he said, he thought of the way Jiang Liu Orange said last night to quickly understand the other party, which turned out to be a questionnaire survey.