Part 76

two days later, jiang liu orange finished filming two advertising endorsements.

since the second ad was in another seaside city, when the first one was filmed, they flew to the market that night.

qin lu came a step ahead of him, because the headquarters of the qin group was in the sea, and it just so happened that jiang liu orange didn't have to deliberately fly to the sea market.

"how did you get here?" when he went downstairs, jiang liu orange received a call from qin lu, and only then did he realize that he had driven over to pick him up and was already waiting for him downstairs. "okay, i just finished shooting, now i'm ready to go down and wait for me for a while."

li qiu already knew that he and qin lu had an appointment, but he just told him to be careful outside and not to be photographed.

jiang liu orange raised his hand and said that he knew.

in order not to let qin lu wait too long, as soon as he got out of the elevator, jiang liu orange trotted out, and soon saw the black car on the phone.

millions of cars draw the sideways glances of passers-by.

as jiang liu orange approached, the door of the sub-seat was opened, and he tightened his mask, immediately slipped in, and then closed the door.

jiang liu orange looked at the time and found that it was only four o'clock in the afternoon, "why did you leave work so early today?"

 the driver was qin lu, who took off his sunglasses and drove the car to the road while saying, "everything that should be done is finished first, but you, today is earlier than yesterday, ask your agent to know."

"well, today went well." aafter jiang liu orange finished speaking, he remembered what he said to his agent in the morning, "the agent found me a variety show and started shooting years later." 

qin lu saw that there was a traffic light intersection in front of him, had jumped to the red light, and slowly braked, "is it the variety show called national cuisine?"

 "you've heard that?"

"mr. shi mentioned it to me by the way." qin lu said that it was only that the other party also said something else, such as that this variety show was actually a trap set by someone for jiang liu orange, first let him participate, and then obstruct it, so that jiang liu orange would be discredited, but he did not plan to tell the youth for the time being.

"the agent said that going to this variety show is good for me, and they are also very expensive, just because i need to save my wife, so i plan to go, what do you think?"

if there were no accidents, he and qin lu would definitely come to the end and start a family, he had already completed the front, and now he was almost behind.

the reason why qin lu did not stop it at the first time was also because he knew that this variety show was very suitable for him, so he wanted to know what the youth thought.

"i think it's very okay." lovers want to go, he has no reason not to support, not only that, he also has to clear those obstacles for the youth, so that he can participate in the variety show smoothly, "you want to go, i support you, if you don't have time, i will go to the program group to see you."

 jiang liu's eyes lit up, he liked this particularly harmonious relationship, the two sides understood and understood each other, "i have learned about their shooting mode in the first season, basically a content-by-content shooting, will not be continuous shooting, the second season should be the same, i don't have to stay in the show all the time."