Part 57

"It's the last scene, and the crew has the set up, and we're done."

After Cheng Qinghua and the field manager finished speaking, they walked over to Qin Lu's side and saw him sitting on a chair, staring at the mobile phone motionless.

"What for?"

Qin Lu knew that his recent mood was a little wrong, "I have a friend, he recently felt that his emotions were a little wrong.

Cheng Qinghua sighed, "Do you mean you?"

Qin Lu frowned disapprovingly, "I'm talking about a friend, not me."

Cheng Qinghua: "Oh oh, I thought you were referring to yourself, your mood today is a little bit wrong." 

Qin Lu: "... I'm not wrong.

Cheng Qinghua: "Okay, then why does your friend feel that his emotions are not right?"

Qin Lu: "He said he didn't know either, just occasionally he felt a little irritable."

Cheng Qinghua: "If it is a woman, it may be that the menstrual period is coming, or menopause is coming." 

Qin Lu : "He's a man."

Cheng Qinghua touched his chin: "Man, under what circumstances will he feel irritable?" 

Qin Lu: "Let me ask."

After saying that, he actually took out his mobile phone and opened WeChat to send a message to one of them.

Cheng Qinghua looked stunned and thought that it was really not himself.

Netizens mistaken him, don't they all say that there is a friend who is his own series?

On the other hand, Zhou Wenbin, who had received the news from Qin Lu, sent a question to him, and asked him what was wrong, whether he had encountered anything, because he did not understand the problem.

Qin Lu told him not to understand, just need to talk to him casually, he did not want Cheng Qinghua to know that he was talking about himself, which was deliberately doing the next show.

After two minutes, Qin Lu felt that it was okay and took the initiative to end the chat.

"He said that this irritability was related to a friend who had a good relationship with him before, and the two of them talked a lot." Qin Lu said.

"Well, then what?"

"Then the other party recently met a new friend, there is a lot of topic between the two, recently because of the work of the reasons every day together, before the other party also often chat with others, my friend did not have much feeling, but recently every time I heard about him and new friends, he was a little unhappy, what do you think is the reason." 

Qin Lu looked at Cheng Qinghua after he finished speaking.

Cheng Qinghua was a little confused, going around and around, he almost didn't understand, it was difficult to sort out: "Generally there are two reasons for this situation.

Qin Lu made a gesture of listening, "Which two?"

Cheng Qinghua: "First, he feels that he has been replaced by someone else, just like two good friends, and suddenly add another person, this person has a particularly good relationship with one of them, and the other will have a feeling that his good friend has been robbed, and his heart will be uncomfortable." <

Qin Lu thought for a moment, thinking that this reason could be determined, "What about the other one?" 

Cheng Qinghua: "The other is that he may like his friends, so he will be unhappy to see him close to others."