Part 21

Jiang Liu Orange did not have the embarrassment of being seen changing clothes, and continued the action of just changing clothes.

Qin Lu was just about to speak, and the sentence 'You grinding little goblin, what should I do with you' came to mind involuntarily, the expression was unnatural for a moment, and he did mental construction in the same place for several seconds before calming down.

Qin Lu walked over, looked at Jiang Liu's upper body again, and coughed softly: "I can't see it, you are the kind of person who strips and has flesh and is thin in clothing." 

There was a thin layer of muscle on the back of the white morning, and when he raised his hand to get dressed, this layer of muscle would be obvious and beautiful.

"When I was in college, I used to play basketball with people in my dorm room, and I used to run a half marathon." Jiang Liu Orange calmly explained.

Qin Lu was even more surprised, "You also went to the half marathon?" Did you finish the run?

Jiang Liu Orange: "Only I finished it, when I was a child living in the mountains, I often ran up and down the mountain, the endurance is relatively strong, others can't do it, it is very good to run a four-point marathon." 

Qin Lu sincerely praised: "Then you are really quite powerful, not a professional runner, you can run a half of it is very strong."

 The corner of Jiang Liu's orange mouth bent, "But it may not work now, after graduation, it will be busier, and the time for exercise is not so much." 

The two chatted for a while, and the makeup artist who left returned.

Zhou Wenbin was finally able to enter the dressing room, his eyes going back and forth between Qin Lu and Jiang Liuorange, as if he was guessing what had just happened in the room. <

When he saw Jiang Liu orange's changed clothes on the sofa, he was sure what was going on, and he couldn't help but look at Qin Lu.

Why did you find out that After Jiang Liu Orange was changing clothes, Brother Qin's first reaction was to leave himself in the house and shut him out?

Shouldn't we quit ourselves?

Qin Lu did not know that The little nine-nine in Zhou Wenbin's heart, the makeup master sister was putting makeup on him.

Jiang Liu Orange stood by and watched, he did not leave after changing into the prop suit, the new background board was still being built, and his role was not so early.

Qin Lu's facial features are relatively deep, the angle of the jaw adds a bit of sharpness to the silhouette, and the huge charm of the mature man is emitted, it is no wonder that he obviously does not take the traffic route, but still has more fans than the traffic star.

Of course, with the contact of a few days, Qin Lu's success is not only because of his face, but more importantly, his strength and seriousness about the job of acting.

Qin Lu opened his eyes, and through the mirror, he just met jiang Liu's gaze that was staring at him, "Why are you staring at me like this?"

Jiang Liu Orange hardly hesitated: "I just think that men who work seriously are very handsome." 

Qin Lu was stunned for a moment, and a smile appeared on his face: "Is it?

Jiang Liu Orange nodded seriously, "It's true. Qin Lu's mood was even happier.

Zhou Wenbin looked at the atmosphere between the two and always felt that a pink bubble was about to bubble up. <

Is he brain-confused, or has he been so tired lately that he looks like a couple to everyone?