Part 80

before the banquet was over, qin lu and several people were ready to leave first.

in december, the temperature in yunshi has dropped to a few degrees, and the temperature has even reached minus zero after nightfall.

coming out of the art gallery where the banquet was held, the warmth on the crowd was suddenly blown away by the cold wind.

a luxury white car came up and stopped in front of them, and ms. long said to them before getting into the car, "i'm waiting for you at home."

 after the white luxury car left, the black luxury car that the two of them were riding in followed.

the two cars arrived at the villa one after the other.

when the two entered the door, they found that ms. long had not yet gone upstairs, and when they were wondering, ms. long opened her mouth and said to jiang liu orange, "i heard that you don't have any work next, so let's stay and stay for a few days." qin lu also planned

this, and immediately answered: "my mother is right, although you have lived for two days before, but you may not feel it completely, just so you can adapt in advance, understand the life of my family, in case there is something you feel is not good, you can also improve in time."

jiang liu orange only hesitated for a second before agreeing, he felt that what qin lu said made sense.

so jiang liu orange lived in qin lu's house like this.

after saying goodbye to madam long, jiang liu orange followed qin lu back to the room.

"do you want to take a shower first?" qin lu closed the door, turned and asked. <

jiang liu orange looked at the bed, and when he went out in the morning, the sheets were still messy, "my pajamas seem to be gone."

"it should have been taken by the maid to wash it, and there is a new one in the cloakroom."

qin lu opened another door in the room, this door is made of invisible doors, the color of the door is very similar to the wall, if you don't look closely, you may not see that there is another door here, and the door is connected to the cloakroom.

jiang liu orange went through the door to the cloakroom and found that there were a lot of new clothes on the hangers, including a row of pajamas, which were obviously added after they left.

"you sent it?" you wanted me to stay here longer in the first place, right? he turned

back, qin lu was leaning against the door with his arms around him, and he was not embarrassed to be told to wear his mind, but instead smiled and squinted: "i don't just want you to have a few more days, i would like you to move in with me."

jiang liu orange casually picked out a set of pajamas and walked over: "i'm afraid that won't work, we are not yet married, we can occasionally come and live for a few days before marriage, and it is not good to live together all the time." 

qin lu asked, "why is it not good to live together before marriage?"

jiang liu orange did not know what to think, said: "living together before marriage is easy to consume each other's freshness, and it is too easy to get, which is not conducive to the development of feelings, my parents are like this."

since knowing his family background, qin lu had guessed that although the youth no longer hated them and said that he didn't care, his view of feelings and family was deeply affected. <

because he lacked fatherly love and maternal love from childhood, he longed for a home, and the wrong marriage of his parents made him think that as long as he avoided the mistakes made by his parents, he would not be like his parents, who could have both a person who loved him and a real home.