Part 79

As soon as the waiter finished speaking, three pairs of eyes fell directly on him, and he was timidly looked at for a while, subconsciously cringed a little, and the tray held on the left-hand side also shook a few times.

"Which lady gave you the note?" Qin Lu said lightly, but his mood was slightly displeased.

The waiter was just a temporary worker, he knew that the people in the meeting were either rich or noble, but he couldn't recognize every one of them, and he looked back and tried to show them, but he didn't find the woman.

"I, I don't know who he is, I just remember a beautiful looking lady."

Jiang Liu Orange saw that he was a little scared, and did not embarrass him, so he said, "Give me the note." The waiter hurriedly handed over the note in his hand, looked at Jiang Liu orange gratefully and left.

Jiang Liu Orange took the note and handed the cup in his hand to Qin Lu, who took his own wine glass to Zhou Beiwang, and while taking his cup, he said, "Let me help you see it?"

Jiang Liu Orange saw that his expression was calm, there was no smile in his eyes, and after thinking about it, he gave him the note.

Qin Lu opened the note.

"What was written?" Zhou Beiwang asked curiously, he thought that the most popular person in this banquet should be Qin Lu, if this note was given to Qin Lu, he would not be surprised at all, who knew that it was actually for Jiang Liu Orange.

Qin Lu frowned, "The other party asked you to go to the small garden, saying that he wanted to talk to you about a cooperation, and it was related to Lady Mo." <

Zhou Beiwang: "Lady Mo? Is it the Mo Group's Mrs. Mo, do you have anything to talk to her, oh no, I remember this Mrs. Mo seems to manage Mo's entertainment, is it difficult to talk to you about endorsements, or want to ask you to play the role of the film and television drama they made?

Jiang Liu Orange shook her head: "Madame Mo can't talk to me about cooperation endorsement."

Zhou Beiwang: "Why?"

Jiang Liu orange: "She is the one who nominally gave birth to me, after joining the giants, she is afraid that I will become a stain on her, it is too late to suppress me, how can she smash resources to help me."

Zhou Beiwang's voice, this amount of information is a bit large.

Qin Lu saw him say these words in a calm tone, knowing that he didn't care about these things for a long time, but his heart was still a little painful.

Zhou Beiwang was a little confused, not understanding how a good chat suddenly spilled a large basin of dog blood, "Am I hearing it wrong, what is the situation?" 

Qin Lu said unhappily, "Since you know that you heard it wrong, don't ask."

Jiang Liu Orange smiled, "It doesn't matter, I really don't care, I have friends, and you, and Mother Dragon."

Zhou Beiwang probably sorted it out a bit, this Lady Mo abandoned him after Jiang Liu Orange under her, and then married into the rich and became the rich Mrs. Mo.

The person who asked the waiter to send the note was likely to know about their relationship, so he wanted to use this matter to ask Jiang Liu Orange to talk about Lady Mo.

"Do you still have to go to the garden?" <

"It's boring to be idle anyway." Jiang Liu Orange looked at Qin Lu, "I have an idea, do we want to guess who the person who wrote this note is."

Zhou Beiwang immediately became interested, "It seems quite interesting, I can."

Qin Lu saw that both of them were interested, so he did not refuse, "Yes, the person who loses will donate 1 million yuan in the name of Liu Orange."