Part 27

After getting off the plane, Mo Yi still wanted to have a relationship with Qin Lula, but the latter was obviously not interested in him.

In the end, Mo Yi could only watch Qin Lu leave, while his hated Jiang Liu Orange justifiably followed behind the other party, and finally they got into the same car and left the airport together.

The agent rushed over with his luggage and saw Mo Yi staring gloomily in the direction of leaving the airport.

"Did you get it done?" Mo Yi asked with a cold face.

The agent hurriedly said: "When you said it, I arranged the good people, it should be filmed." At the same time, Jiang Liu Orange also saw the other party's

figure getting farther and farther away from the rearview mirror.

"Do you know him?" Qin Lu took his small movements under his eyes, which were not like the reactions he had just met.

Jiang Liu Orange shook his head: "I don't know him." 

On the way from the hotel to the crew that day, he also saw Mo Yi for the first time, and he only knew the woman behind Mo Yi.

The youth would not lie about such a thing, and Qin Lu was a little surprised that he had guessed wrong.

Because of his perennial acting, he is better at observing other people's micro-expressions, and he never misses it, planting a heel in a young man for the first time.

Qin Lu didn't continue the topic, "Where do you live, send you back first."

Jiang Liu Orange said the address of siming community and asked, "By the way?" 

Qin Lu said, "I'm not busy right now, and whether it goes well or not, I can send you over first."

However, he was not busy, and after a few minutes of them, he took out a tablet and started working, and the phone rang from time to time, talking about basically business, but it was not the same as Jiang Liu orange imagined.

In his impression, Qin Lu is an actor, but what he is doing now seems to have nothing to do with the actor, more like a big boss.

Jiang Liu Orange did not continue to explore, took out his mobile phone to Give Guo Qifan the news that they had returned.

Guo Qifan: Coming back so soon? Is the movie already finished?

I was serious: not yet, there was something else going on when I came back, and I took a leave of absence from the director.

Qiao Bing: Speaking of which, how did you develop with that director, and I've been busy lately, and I don't have time to ask you about your progress.

I'm serious: I've told the other person.

Guo Qifan: What did you say?

I was serious: I wasn't a good fit with him, so I rejected him too.

Guo Qifan: ??? You actually rejected the director at the bottom??? Do you know how much money he made with this movie at the bottom, some people say that there are at least tens of millions, and you refuse, but you turn away tens of millions.

I'm serious: I don't know.

Qiao Bing: Aren't you only dating for a few days, and you are so quick to determine that it is not suitable?

Zheng Kailin: Did the director bully you? If he bullies you, he must tell us.

Guo Qifan: Yes, we four musketeers are not easy to mess with!

I was serious: he didn't bully me, it was just that I didn't think I was a good fit for him. <

Qiao Bing: There is boldness (thumbs up. JPG)