Not Until I Say So

A/n: Prompt where Logan's the dom and Virgil's the sub, and While Logan's out running errands, Virgil isn't allowed to use the bathroom until Logan gets home and gives him permission. Or doesn't.

Saw this prompt on tumblr, decided to write! : D

TW

•smut. No explicit sex but kinky activity is going on

"Please" Virgil whimpered, begging to Logan with a strong whine in his voice (which he clearly wasn't trying to hide)as he squirmed in front of the toilet with a look of pure need on his face. His legs stood beneath him uncrossed, his hips swaying side to side. He was trying his hardest not to piss all over the tiled bathroom floor.

"No." Logan said simply over the phone, denying his lover's need.

See, Logan and Virgil were playing a little game, in which Logan had to run some errands, and Virgil was to not use the restroom unless permission was given while Logan was gone.

Logan had been gone for a little over five hours now, and the effects of all those drinks he was told to have were really kicking in. Virgil knew he wasn't supposed to go-and that just made him need to pee even more.

Logan had told him he was on his way home, and Virgil, quite literally, couldn't wait.

Logan had some cameras set up inside the house, so he could see everything-every beautiful squirm, every leg cross, every time Virgil looked longingly towards the bathroom door, his eyes filled with nothing but desperation.

And that lead to where Virgil was now. Logan had called him, and told him to go inside of the bathroom, and stare at what he couldn't have, even though it was right there.

Virgil stared at the porcelain toilet bowl as he was ordered not to hold himself.

He stood with his thighs inches apart, his full bladder feeling as if it was sagging deeply below him, forcing his trembling shoulders to hunch over.

"P-please, sir!" Virgil groaned, shifting from foot to foot, "can I at least cross my legs?!"

Virgil had a panicked, rushed tone to his voice. Logan knew what that meant. Virgil was so close to losing it.

"Of course, baby" Logan said, smirking as he watched the cameras from his car. He was only allowing this because he didn't want Virgil to wet without him.

Virgil quickly crossed his legs, jamming his hands between his thighs, and doubled over. He felt dribbles leak out without his permission, and he shouted in shock.

Then, Virgil heard the slamming of the car door. Logan had finally made it home, clearly taking his time to park. Virgil was bouncing on his toes, waiting for Logan to hurry up and come inside so that he could finally get some relief.

But Logan had an idea.

He smirked.

"I'm home baby!" He called.

And Virgil sighed in relief.

"Why don't you Come help with the groceries, pet?" Logan asked, smirking slyly.

And Virgil's tear filled eyes-which he was pretty sure wasn't even tears at this point, but piss-widened to their full extent.

And the sight before Logan, a squirming, begging, completely fallen apart mess that was Virgil-was beautiful.

Virgil hobbled his way out of the bathroom, and outside. He wouldn't dare disobey his Sir. Every step was jostling and jiggling his bladder uncomfortably.