Business Call

Virgil sighed. He was in the middle of a conference call with his boss, and it was quite boring. He'd been drinking all morning to quell the intense feeling of boredom, and was beginning to need to pee. He couldn't just hop off the call though, or excuse himself. It was a zoom meeting, and he didn't want everyone to have to stop just for him.

Plus, there were so many people on..well, seven, but that was a lot when you had a huge anxiety disorder and you had to ask for something that could potentially annoy them.

He kept his mouth shut, and tried his best to pay attention. He was a trusted member of the team, and a great asset to the company, despite his flaws. He was sure they wouldn't mind a bathroom break-besides, everyone else probably needed one too, it had been a couple of hours.

At least he wasn't entirely in frame, he was at a desk, and they could only see him chest up. They couldn't see him holding himself for dear life, but they could see when his face twisted and morphed his features into that of panic and discomfort.

He began to tap his foot-it was a nervous tic he had, and was forever trying to contain. But he couldn't so he just let it happen. He leaned back in his chair, sighing gently. He really needed a break. It was getting real bad. Normally, his boyfriends were in the room with him trying to distract him and get him in trouble for laughing, but they weren't there that time.

They were out.

--------------------

"Janus, what time is it?" Remus groaned, "we've been shopping for hoursssss!!!!"

Janus sighed through his nose, "Remus. It has only been four hours-"

"That's a long time for shopping! We barely even got anything!" Remus huffed.

"Virgil's on a really really important call right now, we can't risk getting him in trouble, and even if we aren't in the same room, we both know damn well that you'll cause trouble. So go get a damn pretzel and shut up" Janus smirked.

"Fine. But are you not worried for him?" Remus asked.

"Why would I be worried?" Janus asked.

"Well, he's been on that call for four hours, and you know, what if he gets really anxious or something? We won't be there to help him out or whisper that it'll be okay. We're usually the distraction that fights his nerves away.." Remus said.

"Remus, I know he'll be okay. He shouldn't have to do anything that'll cause him to have a panic attack, because we made sure he had everything he needed before we left so that he wouldn't have to ask for anything." Janus said, consoling Remus' thoughts.

"Okay...it's been four hours though, he's probably done anyways!" Remus groaned.

"Oh my god, stop screaming! The entirety of the Walmart staff is going to kick us out!" Janus hissed, "but fine..Let's go home."

--------------------

Virgil's eyes were getting very watery as he tried to wipe the tears away, and keep everything at bay. He hadn't used the bathroom in nearly five hours, and he'd had so much to drink-god, his anxiety wasn't helping him at all. Everything seemed to just be rushing to his bladder, it felt horrible.

"So, the company's manufacturing program is really starting to.."

Virgil hadn't meant to zone or tune out his boss's voice, but it just hurt so bad. It felt so full. He couldn't stop shifting his position or moving around in his chair. Soon enough, he felt leaks beginning to happen, and it was absolutely terrifying.

His breathing began to pick up as he thought, 'no no no, not here, not now..they'll hear it-god, i'm not aloud to mute myself, what do I do?!?'

He took a few steady, deep breaths and squeezed himself tightly, squeezing his eyes shut for half a moment. He felt another leak, so quickly knocked a pen off of his desk so that he could pretend to pick it up as he twisted his body into a position where he was doubling over.