Fully Naked

It was a chill day for the couple, Logan was reading a book on astronomy, and Remus was watching Tv, but was becoming increasingly bored. They were both off of work, and Remus wanted something exciting to happen.

What he didn't expect, however, was for Logan to be the one to close his book, and sigh softly, announcing that he was bored, and wanted a little bit of..spicy time.

Remus, of course, was more than happy to get into some stuff with him. He didn't expect Logan to immediately get into it, no tom foolery.

"Strip" he said simply as they got to their bedroom.

Remus quickly obliged, taking off everything in about two seconds tops.

Horny Logan is best Logan, as Remus always said. "Now...you're going to stay like this all day. Do what you normally would, just be naked."

Remus was extremely confused, "than why did you bring me to the bedroom?"

"Because, you have no shame and won't care if all of the curtains are open. So you hide here while I close them."

"Well why should I be ashamed of my body?" Remus asked.

"You shouldn't! -You know what I meant you little shit." Logan sighed, walking out to go get the curtains closed, than he came back and they continued on with their days.

Remus was extremely confused, there just had to be a catch-Logan wouldn't just let him walk around naked, he was going to do something, and Remus was determined to figure out what it was.

--------------------

While Remus was laying on the couch on his stomach, showcasing that perfectly sculpted ass-A H E M- Logan snuck off with a key specific to the bathroom's lock, and locked the door. They had two bathrooms in their house, so he quickly locked that one too and hid the key.

He went back to the living area with Remus, sitting down next to him, "Remus, don't forget to stay hydrated, you always seem to forget about the most mundane things essential to living a healthy life style" so he grabbed Remus some water bottles.

And he waited.

See, Logan wanted to indulge Remus in one of his kink. It wasn't the weirdest one they've done-they did it a couple times before and they actually both really liked it, and decided to make it one of their norms.

So as they continued on with the day, and Remus kept on taking gradual sips of his water, Logan kept his mouth shut, and his nose in his book.

"I don't want water anymore" Remus pouted, folding his arms and glaring at the floor.

"Now say that in your best Caillou voice" Logan said, disinterested.

He received no response from his bratty bottom, so he just sighed and said, "what do you want, Remus?"

"Juice!" He exclaimed.

"...Than get some?"

"But i'm watching something!" Remus said.

"Pause it than" Logan told him.

"Go get me some juice, pleaaaaaseeee?!"

"Oh my god-fine" Logan groaned, getting up to grab Remus some juice.

--------------------

Three boxed of apple juice and a bottle of water later, Remus was starting to feel the urge to go. Though, he decided to just wait, because he was lazy and he'd changed the channel to youtube so he could watch Chuggaaconroy play animal crossing.

Logan had glanced over a couple of times, because Remus had been moving around excessively, and squirming around for quite a while.

Eventually, he stoped paying attention to his book, and just watched Remus in all of his naked glory, squirm bounce around as he continued to sip on his juice. He almost felt bad.

Remus's eyes suddenly got really big, and he jumped out of his seat, "be right back!" And he ran to the bathroom, only to find something he wasn't particularly happy about.

"Uh-Lo! The bathroom door is locked!" He called.

"Oh is it now?" Logan said, and Remus could hear the smirk in his smug little voice.

He came back into the room, and Logan was sitting there, book discarded as he smirked, looking down at Remus's bladder, which was swollen, filled with piss.

"Logan this isn't funny, I gotta go!" He complained, shifting from foot to foot. Logan lead Remus to their bedroom, and let him stand in the middle of the room, "what are you doing?"

After a few seconds, Remus understood, and made an o shape with his mouth. "What-what do you want me to do?" He asked.

"Just stand there..and hold it" Logan told him.

So he did, squirming and all as he waited for something to happen. "Logan, I have to pee real bad, I don't know if I can hold it any longer!" He whimpered. Now that he was fully aware of himself, he could tell just how bad it was getting for himself.

Logan knew better though, as Remus was just a whiny little brat moat of the time, so he put his foot down, and with firm, 'I dare you to challenge me' eyes, he said "no, wait."

Remus was feeling more obedient than usual. Maybe it was how Logan's eyes looked so cold and unfeeling, making Remus feel like a slave to his master, less like a human, or a boyfriend, and more like his property.

Something he owned for looks, like a trophy, or just a simple toy to play with when he grew bored.

Whatever it was, it sent a chill down Remus's spine, and he decides he didn't want to test the waters today. Horny Logan was the best Logan, obviously-but it also had the potential to be the scariest Logan, too.

Logan decided when the fun was over and Remus was down for that, he thought Logan was just so incredibly hot, especially when he got like this. How could he disobey him when he was giving that dominating look?

Though he was enjoying their little game, he was really hoping it'd end soon because he wasn't going to be able to hold it.

Logan laid down on a bean bag on his stomach, and watch Remus's twitching cock. He watched as spurts of piss leaked out, and trickled down his thighs.

Remus's whole body seemed to quake with both desperation and anticipation as he waited for Logan to say something-anything. And he did.

"Go on, love. I think you've held it long enough..." Logan said, trailing off as he focused completely and entirely on Remus's naked glory.

And as soon as permission was given, Remus felt like a puppy that had finally found the right bush. He sighed, and whimpered in relief as he relaxed his bladder. Golden streaks cascaded down his thighs, and dripped onto the floor below him. It was warm and wet, and Logan sure was enjoying the show of moans and sighs.

Eventually, his slow paced stream turned into Niagara Falls, it was heavy and loud as it sprayed in front of him and splattered on the floor, and hot damn was it arousing.

It got everywhere, and the smell in the air was strong enough to burn both of their nostril hairs, which lead Logan to suspect if Remus's diet was as healthy as he claimed it was.

Logan watched as Remus's deflated dick pushed out the last few spurts of liquid, and as his lover was shaking off the excess piss from his legs, he slowly got up and said, "such a good boy for me-let's go, come on we can shower now."

Logan quickly wiped up the mess and sprayed it down, prepared to mop it later-though a little mopping was so worth it after seeing Remus make that glorious mess out of himself..

After just a little while, they were both in the shower, and Logan was standing next to Remus, scrubbing him down, and getting the places, such as his back, which he couldn't reach.

The rest of the night consisted of pajama's movies, and a bunch of pampering.

Though, the following morning was immediately greeted by hardcore kinky s.εメ.

A/n: Guys I have literally like 12 different requested prompts for this book, and just requests for part 2's and threes for other things i've made- so be patient and bare with me as I sort them out from which will be easiest for me to write and stuff.

Tysm Cricked_Bug for the prompt!!!

Words: 1431