Diapered

A/n: My first little space chapter

When Patton slips into little space, he somehow becomes even more excited than when he isn't little. He jumps and bounces off of every wall, smiles at every little thing, laughs and plays and colors, and makes everyone's days a little bit brighter.

However, he tends to go shy when he wets himself in his diapers. He feels embarrassed that he wasn't able to realize it before it happens, and his face goes red when he has to tell his daddy.

"Thank you daddy!" Patton said with a bright smile as he was handed some grape juice by his daddy, Roman.

He took a sip, beaming. He loved his grape juice, especially when he was in little space and drank it out of a sippy cup.

He was sitting down at the table in the kitchen, coloring in his coloring book and sipping his grape juice occasionally, until it was all gone.

He whined loudly when his grape juice dissappeared, and had a huge pout on his face. Roman heard the sulking and looked over with a gentle smile. "What's wrong, baby?" He asked.

"Someone drank all of my grape juice!" He exclaimed, a look of betrayal on his face.

"Really?" Roman gasped, "who do you think it was?"

"It was me!" He yelled, bursting into tears, "I drank all of my juice!"

Seeing the tears, Roman got up immediatly and re-filled Patton's sippy cup. He picked him up bridal style, carrying him to the couch, turning on the tv to calm him down.

"Elmo, Elmo!" Patton said shakily through his tears.

Roman turned on Sesame Street, shaking his head and smiling when Patton's tears vanished.

Patton was filled with energy he didn't realize he had, so got up and began to play tag with his stuffed animals, the tv playing in the background.

After a while, his juice was gone again, however, he didn't care much this time, too invested in his game. He didn't notice the tingly feeling in his bladder either.

"Mrs. Fluffle-dunk!" Patton squealed excitedly, "how could you!" He imagined his stuffed animal to be laughing evilly as it tagged him, "i'm going to get you!" He yelled back, chasing the stuffed animal that was in his outstretched arms.

Suddenly, though, he stopped dead in his tracks and whimpered. His heavy abdomen became very present as it ached with the grape juice, which had made a very apparent reappearance.

He fidgeted around for a bit, biting his lip. It was very uncomfortable..

Suddenly, a pang coursed through his bladder, and seemed to shake the liquid inside.

He gasped and crossed his legs, falling to his butt and squeezing his thighs together. He sighed as he began releasing into the thick padding of the diaper underneath him.

'Dang it!' He thought, 'I didn't even realize!'

He was embarrassed, but glad he wore diapers, because when he was in little space, it was hard to recognize his body's signals because he was always too excited to stop playing! And when he did notice, he opted to finish playing his game before he went.

Often, he overestimated how long he could hold, and ended up peeing in his diaper. He never told his daddy he needed to pee so he could help him go in the big boy potty.

It felled good to release, though, and He peed quite a lot, the outside of his diaper was turning a bit yellow, and it sagged heavily below him as he sighed, releasing all of the contents in his bladder into his thick, fluffy diaper.

He felt it grow heavy, and teared up a little bit, the warm feeling going away as the pee soaked into the now heavy diaper, becoming cold, wet, and uncomfortable.

He whimpered as he realized he'd have to tell his daddy about his accident.

Patton walked ip to his daddy, hands behind his back shyly as his face blushed intensely. "D-daddy.." he whispered, shifting uncomfortably with every step he took. His diaper was so incredibly full...

"Yes, baby?" Roman asked, looking up from his phone. He took in how cute his little looked pants-less with his thick, bulky diaper.

His eyes trailed down to the diaper, which looked dull yellow, and very full.

"Baby.." Roman whispered, taking him up in his arms, chuckling as Patton whined, burying his face in Roman's chest, obviously embarrassed.

"Awe, Pat, it's just an accident! It's alright, I bet you held it as long as you could, my big boy.." Roman praised, bringing Patton in their bedroom to diaper him.

Roman laid Patton down on the bed, grabbed a clean, fresh diaper, and some baby powder. He knew how embarrassed his baby boy got when he had an accident, so he probably pit off telling him for a while, and he hoped a rash wouldn't form.

When he opened the diaper, the sour smell of pee whaffed in his nose. Patton cringed a little bit when the cold piss fell out if his diaper.

Roman chuckled, wiping Patton up, and putting on another diaper, powdering him up a little bit to stop a rash, which he hoped wouldn't form.

Once Patton was all cleaned up, he felt a lot better, "Thanks, daddy!" He smiled, running off to go play another game, after giving Roman a hug, of course. Roman just smiled, waving him off, and going out to throw the diaper away.