It's Okay

Janus rubbed his fingers in his eyes as an attempt to wake up. It was six pm, and he had to finish these homework assignments. He couldn't risk falling asleep and forgetting about it, which is why he downed the rest of his coffee, and why he opened another can of a random extremely caffeinated energy drink right after.

Forty minutes later, he finished the can, opening another as the door opened, and in came his roommate. "You're home early" Janus said.

"Yeah, coach got sick-we were going to finish, but he insisted we go home, it's only twenty minutes early, anyways. So, whatcha doing?" He asked, walking over to Janus, who was bouncing his leg under the desk.

"Homework! Almost done...." he said, extremely hyper from all the caffeine.

"Okay, that's enough of that" Remus chuckled, taking the half empty half full-however you wanted to see it-energy drink can from Janus, putting it in the fridge and replacing it with a water bottle, "drink that."

Janus groaned, opening it and downing half, "see? There."

"I need a shower" Remus huffed, making fake gagging noises as he sniffed his armpit.

Janus chuckled, "yeah, you really do." As he got back to his homework, becoming entirely focused yet again.

"Hey, do you need to use the bathroom or anything before I get in?" Remus asked.

"No," Janus said, distracted by his homework, "i'm good, I went a littlw while ago."

"Alright, bye!" Remus chirped, going into the bathroom and hopping into the shower.

Janus may have lied a little bit when he said a little-it had actually been four hours. Which was a very long time, for him especially, constant drinks or no drinks, to not have gone. It wasn't until he finished his homework, having nothing else to focus on, that he realized how badly he actually had to go.

He whimpered a little bit as it hit him all at once, and quickly snaked a hand under the desk to clasp himself with. He heard the heavy spray of the shower in the bathroom. Curse Remus and his long showers...Janus thought.

He'r drank a lot over the four hours he was doing homework-and it was really coming back to him, catching up quickly as the water Remus forced him to drink began to make its way through his system, putting pressure on his already overwhelmed bladder.

His bladder was so weak, and had became this way over constant years of UTI's and holding too long either out of embarrassment, or being distracted.

His lip quivered as a surge of desperation washed over him. He had to go so bad. He quickly stood up, almost falling over-and ran over to the bathroom door, thinking about knocking-before deciding not to..all of those years of him having a hot, blushing face as he either quietly admitted his need, or not admitting at all as he pissed himself-all the anxiety of it just hit him all of a sudden.

He wasn't sure why though. It was-it was just Remus. Remus wasn't scary, he was everything except for scary. He was fun, and nice, and while he was disturbing most of the time, it was all just his sense of humor, and not to be creepy or scary-well, at least not to people who knew him.

It wasn't like Remus wouldn't hop out of the shower as soon as Janus even knocked on the door-Janus knew he would. He never teased Janus for having to pee, and he took him very seriously.

He knew he wouldn't make fun of him for needing it so suddenly-but he didn't want to rush Remus. He'd had a stressful day of classes, and had an intense football practice on top of that-he probably just wanted to relax.

So there Janus was, pacing in front of the bathroom door, his feet hitting the cold tiled floor heavily as he panicked and wondered what to do.

The sound of the shower running was making everything worse. He leaned against the wall's corner, semi-close to the door, and slid down, sitting on the floor. He was shaking as he held himself, eyes shut tightly.

Ten minutes later, he finally heard the shower turn off, but if course Remus had to take his sweet ass time getting dressed.

Janus could feel his bladder weakening. With all of this holding, plus all the caffeine, he knew he'd probably get another UTI. He didn't want that, but he didn't want to interrupt Remus either. But..he just couldn't hold it. His bladder muscles suddenly gave out in him, it was just too much strain.

He began to leak slowly into his pants, eyes going wide, filling with tears as his lip quivered, a slow puddle beginning to form around him. He sighed, it felt so good..his stream began to pick up speed, becoming a heavy spray, pooling onto the floor around him.

He buried his face into his knees and cried quietly as he kept on going..it didn't even feel like he had anything in him anymore..but his stream was still going, dulling down from a desperate full force, to slow, but still constant, leaks.

He heard some rustling in the bathroom, and the door opened. Remus walked out, not seeing the smaller boy crying nearby in the corner.

"Janus, I-Janus?" Remus began, "Janus, where are you?-" he turned around, to see Janus sitting on the floor, sobbing as quietly as he could.

Remus walked closer, getting a whiff of the acidic urine.

He gasped as he saw the huge puddle around him on the floor. He walked over quickly, leaning down to comfort him, "Janus! Oh my gosh, are you okay? Tell me what happened, c'mere.."

"I-i'm sorry! I just-I couldn't hold it, I tried to wait for you to come out, but I ju-ust couldn't!" He cried.

"Janus, calm down, breathe, it's alright, You're okay..calm down.." he said, playing with Janus' hair to calm him. That always seemed to work, "wow, quite a sight to see you without that fedora" he joked.

Janus sniffed, chuckling wetly.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've let you in.." Remus said softly.

"I know..I just-I got a little bit..scared..and it wasn't you! I was just..just remembering some things.." he frowned.

"Hey, it's not your fault..you've always been reserved, and introverted. I get it, now come on, go get in the shower, and i'll join you after I clean up here..I can wash you~" Remus said, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Very tempting" Janus chuckled, "but you just had a long ass shower!"

"It's okay Janus, you know I like my showers minty." Remus smiled.

"Remus, please stop calling cold showers minty showers" Janus laughed, sniffling once more.

"Nah, this is who I am. And i'm proud of it" Remus smirked.

"As you should be, I suppose" Janus said, getting up, cringing as he tried not to make a bigger puddle from his wet pants.

--------------------

Remus soon finished cleaning up, and popping Janus' clothes into the wash, and true to his word, he stepped into the shower with Janus and helped wash him with a loofah.

Janus thanked him for always being so cool about his accidents..which he had more often than he'd like to admit. Most times though, he made it just in time.

But on the occasion he did have an accident, Remus was always so kind and caring. Janus couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

He remembered one time in high school a teacher screamed at Janus for having to pee all the time, and he ran out of the class just before he wet himself in fear. Remus ran out of the class with him, and wet himself too just to make Janus feel better, and so that he wouldn't be the only one in the situation.

They had walked to their gym lockers together to get spare clothes, and they became really close after that.

A fine love story to tell their future kids.

Sooner than Janus thought, they were both in comfy pajamas, sitting on their couch as a comforting Disney movie played in the background. They got a little bit frisky under the blanket, and fell asleep together on the couch, cuddling into one another.

Words: 1507