I hate your powers

When you were born, you got a special power. Many people got the generic powers like super speed, flight, teleportation, telekinesis, healing, strength, etc, but Virgil had gotten the power to refill things.

He thought it was lame at first, until he realized that there was so much he could do with his powers. He could have basically anything he wanted and he could teleport items to him as a part of his power, so he decided that he liked his powers.

He was sitting in his college class one day, filled with boredom. He always passed his classes, because he could just fill his tests and worksheets with the right answers. Still, he paid attention just like everyone else, and he also studied hard. It was just, if he couldn't get a question right, if he got stuck, he fell back on his powers to help him out.

His boyfriend, Roman, was in the class with him, and sat a few rows away from him. Virgil had been wondering something lately. Could he fill other people's things? Well, he knew he could, he had done it before-but could he fill someone's bladder?

He smirked as he thought about it. It would be funny if he did that to Roman. He knew he wouldn't be able to do anything about it, or leave- because this class was very important to Roman, and Virgil knew that he didn't want to miss any of it.

He thought about it for a while. He was incredibly bored, and the class was going by so slow. He wanted some fun, and watching Roman get uncomfortable was fun. He felt mean, as Roman needed this lesson, and this would be a huge distraction to him, but Virgil figured he could make it up to him somehow.

He decided that he'd wait for the important part of the lesson to be over before he would torture his boyfriend. Virgil didn't want him to miss out on important notes because of him. He did work really hard to get into this class..

So Virgil just sat there and continued taking his notes, listening to the teacher, etc. About thirty minutes went by, and they were an hour and thirty minutes into the three hour lesson.

The teacher was now lecturing them about stuff they already knew, and had heard a million times before. So Virgil saw this as the perfect opportunity for his evil little plan...

He looked at Roman, and focused on filling his bladder. In his mind, he could see Roman's bladder capacity slowly move up. He got it up to 65% filled, before he got back to his work, watching Roman from the corner of his eye with a smirk.

He refilled Roman's water bottle to trick him into thinking he hadn't drank much, and he waited for the fun to begin.

-------------------

Roman suddenly felt an uncomfortable feeling in his bladder, that slowly got worse in a span of eight seconds. He had to pee. It was so sudden, what happened?! He crossed his legs in his desk and fidgeted around. He didn't want to miss this lesson, so he stayed put and continued to take notes.

He looked at the clock with a small sigh, he still had a while to go. He hoped the lesson would go quicker already.

-------------------

Virgil was happy with Roman's amount of need. He kept glancing over occasionally to see that he obviously needed to go, legs pressed together in a forced cross, fidgeting hands going below his desk every now and again, rapidly shaking foot..this was fun.

He quickly refilled Roman's mouth with the feeling of dryness, and he quickly downed almost all of his water bottle, Virgil also refilling that so only about a fourth of it was gone.

Roman put his water bottle down, and Virgil used the water that Roman had just drank to fill up his bladder to 70% full. He watched as Roman's expression changed to one of panic as both of his hands went under the table, and he bit his lip tightly.