Plant

All Roman could do was curse himself as he smiled at Patton. His smile was weak and forced, but Patton didn't seem to notice, in favor of looking at his mustard covered shirt.

"Oh!! I almost forgot-I have to go do something, stay here, i'll be back in maybe five minutes? Yeah, five-Be right back!!" Patton called as he ran away, running upstairs to do what Roman could only assume was change his outfit. Long story short, they got mustard all over it after Logan left. Yeah, Lo was kinda keeping the peace-anyways, not the point.

The point is, that Roman's had to pee for quiet sometime and hasn't had a chance to go yet. Their conversations just didn't leave any room for the 'hey I need to to run to the bathroom real quick' talk.

So, there Roman was, standing in a big hallway in his Patton's house, shifting around and rocking his hips side to side.

Now, Roman knew that five minutes was more than enough time to just get up and go take a piss, but he was still worried that Patton would come back and be like 'hey I told you to stay there where'd you go?'

And then Roman would have to come back and have the embarrassing 'uh..I had to pee..' talk, and he just didn't want to deal with that, so he continued to shift around. But thank god Patton left, because when Roman felt a huge surge of desperation hit his bladder, he was able to cross his legs and grab himself, and give a tight squeeze.

When the surge of urgency passed, he subtly crossed his legs and leaned against the wall, trying to look as calm and collected as he could, checking his phone when he heard a loud ping go off in his pocket. -Which shocked him so much that he leaked a little-

He rolled his eyes at the text. It was emo nightmare.

CryingEyeliner: Roman, your stupid ass brother just shoved toenails up Logan's nose. Where the hell did he even get a box of toenails from

✨Fabulous✨ Roman: Hey, when my mom and dad married Remus off to Logan, we decided that his crazyness was his problem now, and that Logan had to deal with it.

CryingEyeliner: As Logan would say, you are insufferable.

The texting took Roman's mind off of his need for just as long as it lasted, but he was still vaguely aware throughout it, tapping his foot and wriggling his fingers.

So, when he had nothing to take his mind off of it, or distract him, he groaned and squeezed his thighs together. Damn, it kinda hurt, and it was very uncomfortable, his legs were practically quaking in discomfort.

Honestly Patton so would not care if Roman took a quick trip to the bathroom. Needing to pee really brings out the stupid in people.

Roman knew that by now he was constantly dribbling and leaking, and though his underwear could no longer be saved, he knew that if he peed within the next twelve seconds, his pants could.

Making it to the toilet was completely out of the question, so he darted his eyes around the room quickly-for something-anything that he could relieve himself with.

The he saw it.

And oh, he knew he was bad for doing it, and he knew that he wasn't going to tell the truth, or even mention it to Patton for a long time. But right in front of Roman, was a decently sized plant pot with a nice little tree in it.

And hell yes, he knew Patton's obsession with plants and floral things would come in handy one of these days-though he always thought they'd come on handy for instagram pictures or something.

Roman quickly limped his way to the potted plant. And he was a out to unzip, only to be confused when it wouldn't work. Apparently he forgot how sweatpants work.

He cursed loudly and shoved his pants down, along with his underwear that clung to his body uncomfortably, and panicked when he started slowly releasing before he even got into position.

He quickly grabbed himself, aiming for the soil, and let out a soft, heaving sigh as he finally released his throbbing bladder's contents. As he pissed, his stream slowly began to pour out of him, and spray thickly and loudly into the soil. The pitter patter of piss hitting dirt wasn't that audible, but he could hear it.

And it felt so good to get his release, he slouched over and moaned as his thick spray again turned into a soft stream, as the last few trickles fell into the soil.

And he stood there for a moment, pee euphoria hitting him as he sighed softly in relief.

He was shocked out of his state when he heard a loud "Roman!!" And footsteps heavily coming down the stairs.

He quickly pulled his pants up and ran back to where Patton had told him to wait.

As Patton got in front of Roman, he asked in shock, "..did you actually wait here that whole time?"

And Roman face palmed because of course Patton didn't actually mean for him to stay there.

"Hey..what's that smell?" Patton asked. It was a faint acidic smell. When he looked around, he saw a little puddle on the ground, the one Roman made when he missed the tree at first.

Patton gasped, "Goldie!" The dog standing next to them sat down and tilted his head in confusion, "oh, don't give me that look mister!! Awe, I'm sorry that I was too busy to take you out..you should have gotten Roman to do it though!" He scolded the dog softly, who probably didn't have a damn clue what the hell Patton was talking about.

As Patton went and got the necessary supplies to clean it up, Roman sighed and said, "thanks for taking one for the team, Goldie.."

And Roman, when Patton got back, insisted on cleaning up the mess himself, since Goldie was 'right there' and he should've noticed the signs.

Luckily, Patton didn't notice the faint piss stain on Roman's pants.