Master, Please?!

Roman blushed as he put the maid outfit on. His tall, muscular build fitting nicely in the small sexy skirt of the maid outfit. His nice, tan skin was exposed, as well as his prominent collar bones and thick thighs. He was waiting for his dom-Logan, to come upstairs and see him.

Logan was the one who told him to get dressed in the sexiest outfit he could find. Roman knew he had sexier men lingerie-but he was feeling cute today.

He looked in the mirror to make sure he looked perfect. His laced corset was nice and tight, his skirt pulled up just above his belly button, and ruffled just beneath his thighs. The sleeves were puffed and had a thin layer of lace around them.

And if the outfit wasn't lewd or bad enough, His fishnets added a super naughty touch, and his two inch heels also added on. He was wearing a laced choker collar as well, that really just seemed to complete the look.

He adjusted his bow and mobcap bonnet as he heard a knock on the bedroom door. He hoped Logan would get the idea of what he wanted to do when he saw the collar around his neck.

"Come in!~" Roman called in a singsong voice. He grabbed his black and white mini duster and held it up as if he were cleaning the high shelf in front of him.

Logan breathed in sharply as he opened the door and saw his boyfriend reaching up high into the shelf, one leg up, bent at the knee. His thighs were exposed perfectly, and Logan could see the underside of his ass, and-oh, god, was that a thong?! Yes, it indeed was-dark, laced, and sexy.

Logan walked over to his sexy sub, cupping a hand on his ass, "so pretty" he whispered, "and all for me?"

Roman whined, writhing against Logan, who he was now facing.

"Oh, you slut" Logan growled lowly, a smirk on his lips as he saw the collar. He knew what his boyfriend was trying to do. He wanted some rough role play. So, He walked over to a drawer and pulled out a nice, long leash. It was black in color and had an attachment he could use on the collar.

"I leave for five minutes, and this is what you do?" Logan asked, putting the collar on, quickly getting into his dom persona, " tsk tsk, what have I told you about looking so damn fine, with the curtains open? Are you trying to make me jealous?"

Roman certainly wasn't trying to make Logan jealous-he hadn't even noticed the window was even open at all! But, he nodded his head yes anyways in anticipation. He wanted to see where this would lead. Hopefully a nice, rough spanking.

And as soon as Logan got the collar out, Roman knew what that meant. Just like last time. He had to stay near Logan the whole day, not allowed to go past as far as the collar could go around his neck. "On your hands and knees, pet" Logan muttered.

Roman was instantly on the ground-they were mixing two kinks-well, they did really like these kinks, so nothing too confusing-but still, Roman assumed that now he was a sexy maid...dog? Or was Logan just treating him like a pet?

He didn't really care-he'd figure it out eventually.

Once the collar was hooked on, Roman lead Logan downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast, which was already done and made. Toasted egg and bacon sandwiches, with a side of orange juice.

'Those are some tall glasses...' Roman thought, before shrugging and sitting at the table.

"Ah ah ah, do good pets sit at the table? No, pets aren't allowed to get their dirty little paws on the furniture..." Logan said, getting out the pet bowls, (which they used for kinky purposes since they didn't have any pets) and putting them on the floor next to his chair.

Logan poured the orange juice into the bowl, slowly as to not spill any, along with the sandwich, and then tugging roughly on the leash. And damn, Logan brought out his choke kink with just one tug.