Control is Key

A/n: We Stan dom Patton 😩😩😩

Logan and Patton never quite knew when they got into the act of piss play. Perhaps it had been months ago, when Logan saw a video on twitter-and with a blushing face, asked if they could try it out. It felt like they've been doing it longer though.

They'd done it quite a few times- not over excessively though, it wasn't like a huge, huge thing. But Patton could certainly remember some times when they'd tried out many different types of the kink.

Once, they tried out just the basic aspect of control to see where it would take them. Patton would control when he went, where he went, and when Logan asked, Patton would control if he could even go.

It was quite fun, in fact, they'd actually gone in public that day to try out the humiliation side of the kink. Logan loved the idea of being caught, or getting stares, but he didn't actually want to wet himself in front of others, at least not his first time.

So Patton denied him for most of the day, and it was only when Logan was on the floor, in tears, begging did Patton grant permission. He asked Logan exactly how it felt, and he told him that it was getting serious-that his lower back was starting to hurt.

Patton smiled at the memory as he folded laundry, it was a good thing he'd done his research before that, because he knew that if Logan's lower back hurt, it probably meant that urine was starting to back up into his kidneys.

They'd also tried golden showers-and even drinking it. Logan didn't like the taste, but he loved the degrading aspect of it.

So upon further experiences and more sexy times in the bedroom, they figured out that they loved the degrading, the humiliation-the control. They figured out that Patton loved controlling, loved watching, and Logan loved the squirming, the holding and everything that came along with being the submissive.

So, later that day, Patton and Logan were on the couch, sitting down together, cuddling as they watched a movie, when Logan remembered something that he'd previously ignored in favor of cooking dinner-he had to pee.

So, he told Patton, "i'll be right back" and moved to get up. But Patton grabbed him by his arm, pulling him back down with a frown, "where are you going?" He asked.

And Logan knew that Patton was trying to hide the smirk in favor of looking clueless. But Logan knew that Patton was aware of his issue. It was a dead giveaway-the squirming that he hadn't even noticed he was doing was very present and noticeable.

"Oh-I was just going to get a drink" he lied, before realizing that he just sealed his fate. Patton grinned at him, "well-don't let me stop you.." he said, watching as Logan gulped nervously, getting up to get a glass of water, then coming back to finish the movie.

Logan hadn't actually planned on drinking the water-but he found himself taking bored sips during the movie. By the time he finished the water, they were only halfway through the movie. All of the lights were off, and they were under a blanket, so Logan hoped Patton couldn't see him snake a hand under the blanket to grab himself.

But Patton noticed. Truth be told, he'd completely abandoned the movie. He'd been watching Logan out if the corner of his eye the entire time, it wasn't like he needed to pay attention to the movie anyways-it was just Big Hero 6, he could follow the plot very easily, he'd seen it many times before.

Patton wasn't exactly sure that Logan wanted to do this-hell, Logan probably didn't even know that Patton knew he needed to go. But Logan got the idea soon enough, and Patton knew that he'd tell him if he didn't want to do it. They were very open about these types of things.

So he continued what they were doing, and soon enough, the movie was over, and Logan was bursting to go. Patton smiled and got up, "i'll go set the table!" He chirped, skipping off to the kitchen.