Elevator but a twist

Roman sighed as he got back from his morning jog. He downed at least half a gallon of water before changing quickly and hopping into the car that had pulled up into his driveway. "Hey Pat" he said, getting into the car and buckling up his seatbelt.

"Hey babe!" He said excitedly, beginning to drive, "it's really hot out this morning-you got your gallon jug?" He asked.

Roman nodded, "I just refilled it after my jog, I drank at least half of it" he chuckled.

"Good-i'm so happy you're taking care of yourself you know, it's easy to forget about simple things when you're doing stuff. Like, I was so busy playing animal crossing I almost forgot to taken my medicine, I only realized that I hadn't when my allergies started going off!" He smiled.

Roman leaned back into his chair and smiled too. They passed the time by chattering, "so where are we going again?"

"Oh, I thought that we could have a cute little mall date! Get some coffee, some brunch..splurge a little bit. We're both been so busy lately, I feel like we never even see each other!" Patton exclaimed.

"Yeah, i've missed you a lot this past month" Roman smiled softly, "i'm glad we're with each other now though."

"Me too" Patton said, reaching over to hold his boyfriend's hand. Roman placed a gentle kiss on his knuckles.

When they arrived to the mall, they walked in hand in hand, engaging in some light conversation as they got to the elevator. The food court was on the fourth floor, and they could have taken the escalator, but the elevator was faster, plus, they'd watched The Final Destination the day before and were a little bit put off about the idea of escalators.

"I wanna press the button!" Patton exclaimed as they got into the elevator. Roman rolled his eyes playfully and nodded. Patton was so damn cute.

He pressed the four and they waited.

"Hey, Pat, when we get out I need to visit the bathroom. I probably should've went after my run, but I forgot" he said sheepishly.

"Oh, of course! You had a lot of water hon, you know what Logan said about you holding it too long," he gently scolded, "your kidneys are already getting weak, you do this a bit too often."

"I'm sorry Patt-WOAH-"

When they got what was probably halfway between floor three and four, the elevator stopped abruptly, causing them to topple over as the lights flickered.

"What happened?!" Roman asked in fear.

Patton's glasses fell off his face, so he searched around with his hands, before picking them up and putting them back on. The lights in the elevator were dim, and ever so slightly still flickering. "I-I think the elevator broke down?!" He said with some panic in his voice.

"Oh my goddds how long!!!??" Roman exclaimed, sitting down in the corner of the elevator to hold himself.

"Oh-I don't know..." Patton muttered, clicking the emergency call button. He talked with the maintenance workers and said that all the elevators and excavators in the building were down because the power was out. A random storm had taken all the power out.

The emergency lights in the elevator still worker, though just barely.

Patton sighed as they hung up, "we'll be in here for at least two hours."

Roman groaned, "I can not hold it that long! What do I do? I can not and will not wet myself. Completely preposterous! Absolutely not!"

"Roman, you won't-here, c'mon, let's think of something...Uhm, well.." Patton blushed a little bit, "you're going to think i'm crazy..."

"What?" Roman questioned in suspicion.

"Well-you could pee in mu mouth" he said, almost immediately regretting those words as Roman's eyes grew ten times their regular size, and his mouth went agape.

"Or-or not, sorry, we could think of something else-"

"I don't know if I have another option" Roman whispered, biting his lip. He did not want to pee in his boyfriends mouth, that was gross and embarrassing, but..he really didn't want to wet himself.

"Well-i'm right here if you decide you need to.." Patton said with an awkward smile.

"Oh my goddd I can't hold it, my kidneys hurt so bad!" Roman groaned, "okay Pat-I-I think I-uhm.." he blushed.

Patton nodded, laying down and opening his mouth.

Roman gulped, unzipping and taking himself out of his pants, shaking a little bit. On one hand, he was excited to get some relief, though on the other..he was about to piss in Patton's mouth. He aimed in Patton's mouth, having no plan really, and slowly started releasing.

"Oh my god" Roman whispered, "that feels so good!" He tried to go as slow as he could so that Patton wouldn't be overflowed, but he couldn't hold back, his pee was forcing its way out. Patton was forced to gulp down Roman's urine faster and faster as the seconds went by.

Patton felt himself grow hard, and he was extremely ashamed and embarrassed of it. He wasn't sure if it was the look on Roman's face, the way he moaned, and groaned, or maybe he just liked the whole pee thing. Maybe he liked the anticipation, the fear of being caught, knowing that they were doing something socially unacceptable.

Maybe it was a mixture of everything, but he couldn't put his finger on it, everything just felt and tasted so right.

Roman's pee tasted bitter with a salty undertone, but it wasn't nasty or gross or anything. It was hot and fast and he could smell the taste.

When the stream of piss got slower, he relished every second, knowing that something like this would never happen again. The stream slowly cut off, and Roman tried to force out a few spurts, before shaking off, putting himself away, and immediately collapsing on the ground, breathing jagged and heavy.

"That felt..so..good" he moaned, catching his breath, "god Pat, imm so sorry, I know that must've been horr-" he looked up to see Patton still laying down, looking dazed at the ceiling with a perfectly huge hard on. "-ible?"

"Patton?" Roman asked, his face growing an unsure smirk, "do you-do you have a piss kink?"

Patton quickly stood up, and backed himself against the wall, wringing his hands together, "I-I dunno.." he shrugged in embarrassment.

"Oh Patton, don't look so ashamed" Roman smiled, "and here..since you helped me out, how about I help you out?" He asked.

Patton smiled back and nodded, taking himself out of his pants and showed Roman the damage. Holy hell, he was hard as a rock.

Roman smirked, "now it's your turn to put your dick in my mouth."

Patton stood up as Roman sat on his knees, looking up at Patton with innocent eyes.

"Go on, suck. Suck for me" Patton growled.

Roman got to work quick, wrapping his mouth around Patton's huge hard-on, bobbing up and down, in and out of his mouth. Patton's moans were high and shrill, he had his fingers wrapped around Roman's hair, lightly tugging every-time Roman placed a gentle bite on his tip.

"RomAn~ngh" he moaned softly, "i'm close..so close...swallow it all up big boy~" he yelled as he reached his climax and came thin white ribbons into Roman's mouth. "Every last drop~"

Roman licked him clean, getting every last drop of semen into his mouth. They collapsed on-top of each other when they were finished, "that was amazing...." Roman whispered.

"...You just gave me a blowjob in an elevator.."

"Yep" Roman said, before realizing what they actually did.

"Holy shit I gave you a blowjob in an elevator!"

A/n: After I wrote this I realized: I ALREADY DID AN ELEVATOR ONE WITH ROMAN 😭

TYSM for the prompt! 🥰🥰

Word count: 1351